Fett263 ProffieOS6 Style Library

TBH I forgot I made that one.

Not sure if anyone else is getting this error, but when I try to add blast effects to my crystal chamber it’s erroring.

Error:

Config:

Fixed, just refresh the page.

@fett263

I just wanted to let you know that the find a font drop down menu is broken. It seems like it works on some devices but broken on others.

Also there is no way to close the “menu” that leads to all of your associated pages.

thanks for your hard work.

Do you mean Find a Style? There’s no font drop down on the page.

There should be an “X” in the upper right of either menu to close, if you’re not seeing I need to know the browser and OS to have any chance at finding cause.

the find a style drop down.

and Its windows 10 home

version:21h1
build 19043.1466

chrome browser
Version 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (64-bit)

If you need more info please let me know

If you slide screen to the right the “X” should show.

actually, what is your screen size? might be sizing issue but I haven’t had time to sort it out for smaller screens

14" laptop 1920x 1080. And ya I saw it slide off to the side. The page is locked horizontally.

Oh I just changed the scaling in windows. and it pops in to the window.

but the dropdown is still broken.

Can’t replicate drop down issue, what exactly happens?

FWIW: 2019 and 2022 Macbook Pros w the 13" screens on Safari you just need to fullscreen things and realize if you’re running tabs it will partially hide the lower buttons. Run a single (or separate) window and it all is accessible.

*Have you tried moving the popup screen to build the styles out just a little more upwards to where your red banner that says “Proffie OS6 Style Library” has those words covered? That should help things work for other small screens.

I had the same issue, had to zoom out to 65% in order to get the generate style button

Drop down works but only if I click on the words not the empty part of the box.

There seems to be something off with the someblade style. I have tried the 6.5 smokeblade style on 2 sabers and 2 blades, one with crystal chamber configuration and one without. The first style in paste bing below, titled " { “ANHTraining;common”, “tracks/Training.wav”, " was generated in the 6.5 style. It should be noted, further in the same config file, is a style titled " { “Rey_smoke”, “tracks/rey_training.wav”, " Which was generated in 5.9 and works just fine.

specifically if i were to describe what was happening with the 6.5 blde style. The blade is blue, with bands of “Dark spots” moving in 1 inch banded sections up the blade, and the entire blade flashes white at random.

I have the same issue with the dropdown. Firefox on macOS. I have to refresh the page to get the drop down to work again…

Why are you removing the copyright comment on OS6 styles? That has all the info for that style for use as well as troubleshooting and as noted in the very first screen should ALWAYS remain with the style if you’re generating from my library.

I checked the style and its identical to OS5 version except for color editing, did you do a color edit at any point perhaps? Or do you have enhancements applied? Without the style comment I can’t really tell you what’s going on. Going forward leave the comment intact- it does not affect memory in any way, it’s to keep track of the styles and options on each preset and to provide important information for the style for users and myself, that’s why it’s included.

My normal formatting was always font name then style (see example 1). I have no idea why its working now, that i left the comments section intact, maybe i deleted a character I shouldnt have. Thank you!

example 1
{ “ANHTraining;common”, “tracks/Training.wav”,
style

The comments are part of the style now, they go in same spot. You just paste the library code after your track same as before.

I did go over this in the intro video that is recommended for all visitors to watch, right after the screen that says to kerp copyright intact. There’s a reason those two screens come up in the library, users really should read them :wink:

Glad it’s working now.

btw for everyone that doesn’t know, the comments don’t get included in the code that gets put on the boards. so you don’t have to worry about filling up the boards memory with them.

I fixed most of the display/layout issues that I was able to replicate and the drop down for Find a Style should work better now. You’ll need to refresh the page to update.

It would be cool if the lightsaber illustration at the top was actually the style editor with the bladestyle animations.

1 Like