Fett263 ProffieOS6 Style Library

The Rey TROS Spark is a specific effect to match the film.

I get that. What I mean though is if say I use the spark on another edited style and want to edit it outside of the code lines themselves. The same for melt/drag would apply as such. Posted to the OS7 request thread instead. This is more an Edit Mode thing than the focus of this thread. Thanks

Doubtful from my point of view. The number of arguments necessary to handle multiple colors per effect would make it impossible to use. It’s not something I plan to do. If someone else wants to tackle that’s their prerogative.
There’s a limit to how much customization we can hard code in and still manage, at some point you’ll have to build yourself if you want more colors.

1 Like

Always have but had to ask. Thanks

I have enough to work on with the library, I think you’re mixing me up with Fredrik. He started a thread for OS7 ideas so post them over there. This thread is for my library and I have months of work in front of me to get all of the new OS6 styles built and added (on top of the year I worked on development for OS6) so forgive me if I’m not really looking for people to throw their wish list for the next OS at me while I’m super busy working on this one…

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: WebUSB problems

I have pushed an update with several new styles including the first batch of my Star Wars Visions based blade styles:

5 Likes

First off, thanks for all your work on this. Fernando.

I am getting some errors on config below. Included pastebin links to both config and errors. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Config

Errors

Error link not available

Too big for pastebin, I guess. Removed the code to just show the line and the error message. Hope this is OK.

Errors Take 2

OK, fixed Unstable Flare, just refresh the page.

That fixed the issues with the main blade style. But my 2 accent blades still have issues. lines 355 and 374. They are identical. Their errors are listed in the pastebin link from earlier. If you need the newest set, though, let me know.

Need new error and new config or it’s a needle in a haystack

Fixed Fallen Order Cal Kestis style, had wrong code loaded.

1 Like

New Error

New Config

Thanks!!

Hmm, that’s going to take a little longer to fix. Looks like there’s a bug in the assembly script -might not be able to fix that until tomorrow.

Understood. Thanks for your time and expertise.

I think I figured it our, Rey TROS Spark Power Up is not compatible with Crystals or Accents because it’s tied to Emitter styles. I’ve removed from selection for those style types for now.

1 Like

I refreshed, recopied the style from the library; this time without the Rey RTOS Spark Power Up and reuploaded. Unfortunately, I am still having issues. See errors and config below.

Errors
Config

Same issue in Power Burst Emitter, those effects aren’t compatible with crystal or accent code. Removed from options list.