Alpha Testing - New ProffieOS Config Helper Tool

@Fett263 We tried ConfigHelper out again today. See the attachments since I also included a copy of my working config. :smiley:

OS6_Config.h (45.3 KB)

Hereā€™s the working edit. Please let me know if thereā€™s anything I missed.
confighelperedit.h (38.0 KB)

You didnā€™t read the instructions for BladeConfig section. There is a large box telling you EXACTLY what to do :wink:

1 Like

@Fett263 You are absolutely correct. I read that but we (Padawan and I) did miss the pixel count. There was something that got input out of confusion since sheā€™s learning on line count 40-46 but I fixed it.

I have no idea what youā€™re asking or referring to. This tool just generates a config in the correct syntax based on the options selected, I have no idea what line count or board reading youā€™re asking about. It just creates a config.h file thatā€™s all.

spaces and line returns are irrelevant

So this        is  just as             valid
as
if 
you        had it 
      all smooshed        
together         in a normal
    sentence

@Fett263 I should clarify. By ā€œline countā€ I meant at which line(s) of the config when looking at it in Sublime the error or other thing is listed. As-in item-x is on line count (or line #s) 13 thru whatever.

Not sure how that would ever matter so the answer is no. The error you got was from not reading the instructions provided in the tool. The tool just outputs the config in the correct syntax based on selections made and presets you built. BUT if you paste the wrong things in the wrong text fields the tool has no way of knowing, hence all the time I put into writing the instructions that appear on the page. If you read the instructions AND follow them it will output a config without errors.

New and Improved version is now up and running for use and testing, I started a new thread since itā€™s essentially all-new.