Os6.6 false clashes and stab sound and effects

The users should post in this group and help test. I still have not experienced this on any saber (12 now) so there’s no real way to determine without having the sabers that are experiencing do some tests to help isolate the cause.

I still can’t think of anything in my prop that would make it “more sensitive”.

We were able to determine there’s an added delay from using the Event (although technically sa22c’s prop uses as well since he integrated Battle Mode). See here: Changing Clash Speed On Proffie Saber - #16 by profezzorn

But the only other modification to clashes is the 1ms delay for Clash Strength to be calculated which occurs AFTER a clash detection via HandleClash(). The actual clash Event is handled in prop_base so I can’t think of how my prop could create a false clash on its own.

I would suggest the users who are experiencing, if they want a resolution, should post here and run some tests for us so we can see if it is something in the prop or if there’s something else going on.

I still have not been able to recreate on any of my sabers so I don’t have any way to look deeper. Have the users who are experiencing post a new thread in ProffieOS section so we can try some things out.