Fetts prop and sensitivity, and sound issues

I wanted to chime back in and say that my issues were drastically reduced with better vibration absorption for the speaker. I would say things are 80% better with that fix alone, and I’ve also identified another issue with the chassis, that I believe got me the other 20%. I created a small shim ring fitting for the resonance chamber that will help guide the chassis into the chamber itself. This stabilized the chassis as well as providing providing a bit louder producing sound out the resonance chamber, which was a welcome surprise considering the initial issues.

On the other side of things, I’m really enjoying the prop file otherwise. I’m learning a bit more about edit mode and I love what it brings to the saber. If I had to make a suggestion it would be: during the selecting of blade length, its very slow if you have to travel great distances. I have a blade that I use at home that is 32", 124 pixels, but when I go out, I swap to my travel blade which is a custom 12" blade, with 32 pixels. Going from 124 pixels to 32 in edit mode is painful. Some things that I absolutely love is the track player and how versatile it is. I almost never used my tracks before, and now I feel like mix and matching all the time, its really opened up a new avenue of interest in my sabers. The navigation of everything took getting used to but I feel more experienced knowing both Brian’s and Fett’s prop file. Both are really great and share some excellent qualities.

As for the default saber prop, I will be trying that this weekend hopefully… work has been pretty rough this week.

So use Increment by 5, just hold PWR while turning and it increases/decreases by 5s for Blade Length, Fonts or Tracks

All controls are listed at the top to the prop .h file or on this page :wink:

Hahaha… serves me right. Thank you, much to learn still. Great work on it all, really admire your contributions.

No worries, there’s a TON in that prop it takes time to learn all of the new controls and features.

1 Like