"Edit Mode" and other additions for ProffieOS6

Moving a copy over from TRA for posterity.

First and foremost a huge thank you to Fredrik for making this possible, he provided most of the code and functions that run these features I just stuck them into a new menu system.

“Edit Mode” is a new feature for ProffieOS that will allow you to make real time edits to your presets right from your saber without the need to upload new configs. With “Edit Mode” you will be able to edit the style, color, font, track for each preset using a new menu system. In addition, you can copy or delete presets as well. And of course, the new “dial” volume menu has been integrated as well.

This is all possible with the new “dial” multi-tiered control menu, the new “Edit Mode” let’s you easily select the aspect you want to edit by turning the hilt like a dial forwards or backwards through; style, color, font, track, volume, copy preset, delete preset (with more additions planned for the future). To select any submenu you will click your Pwr button. This will then change the “dial” control to all of your available options for the aspect, with Pwr button Saving/Confirming and the Aux button Cancelling/Reverting.

I recently added the “dial” control to selecting presets as a precursor to this functionality. Now you will be able to easily scroll through all of your presets with the “dial” and easily select and this is good because you’ll have the ability to add as many presets as you want all from your saber.

Select Preset - before entering “Edit Mode” you’ll use the Preset “dial” to select any preset you want. Click Aux while Off to enter the Preset dial, you can turn right to go forward and left to go back through all of your existing presets. When you come to the preset you want you will click Pwr to select -or- if you lose your place or just want to jump back to your first preset click Aux to “revert” and go back to the first preset.

Once you’ve selected your Preset to enter “Edit Mode” for that preset you will do a long hold on both the Aux + Power button while OFF. Your saber will then ignite in “Edit Mode”.

Edit Mode Top Menu

While in “Edit Mode” you first enter the top tier of the menu and you can turn your hilt to the right to advance through all of the menus or to the left to go back. When you get to the menu you want click Pwr to select -or- click Aux to exit with your blade still ignited and return to normal control of the saber. You can also exit “Edit Mode” from the top menu and turn the saber off with a long hold on both Pwr and Aux.

Editing Menus

1. Edit Style

In the Style menu you an scroll through ALL styles for your blade that were originally loaded in your config. The Style editing is done one-blade-at-a-time, so if you have multiple blades, accents or crystal chamber you can mix and match all styles for that blade into new combinations within a preset. Each turn of the dial with advance or go back through all styles available on your saber, if you have 15 unique styles loaded in your original config you will have 15 style options per blade, if you load 30 you get 30, it’s all based on what you loaded via your config.

The menu knows how many “blades” you have and you’ll edit them in order based on the config, once you choose your first blade’s style it will move to the 2nd and so on until all of your styles are set.

2. Edit Color

In ColorChange mode you can adjust the colors of your styles using the ColorWheel and new Color Zoom option, so you can easily select the perfect color for any preset and change it anytime you like. And with Color Revert you’ll be able to revert to your original config color if you change your mind.

3. Edit Font

This is a big one, no more needing to upload a new config to change or add fonts. You can simply add your font to your SD card and then select it from the Font menu. In the Font menu the OS scans your SD for all valid fonts and allows you to easily scroll through and preview them. Now when you want to add a new font you’ll just update your SD and select from the menu.

4. Edit Track

Just like the Font menu, the Track menu also scans your SD card for all files in your /tracks folder and allows you to scroll through and preview all available tracks and assign to your preset from the menu. You can add new tracks to your SD and use the menu to choose quickly and easily.

5. Edit Volume

The new “dial” control for the Volume menu has been added to the Edit Menu, to allow you to quickly adjust the volume while the saber is ON so you can hear the hum and effects and choose the perfect volume setting. Just as with the original Volume menu from sa22c, you cannot go above the Max Volume set in your original config to protect your speaker from being overdriven.

6. Copy Preset

Don’t want to give up your current fonts and presets, make a copy of any preset and then edit all of the above settings to expand your preset options. The preset can then use any style, color, font and track from your original config and on your SD to create an all new preset AND you can make as many copies as you want essentially providing unlimited presets (hence the need for the new “dial” Preset selection :wink:

And as an added control you will be prompted to Confirm before making a copy, just in case you clicked the wrong option.

7. Delete Preset

Made too many presets? No problem you can also Delete any presets you want (you must keep 1 active). And just like the Copy Preset menu, you’ll be prompted to Confirm before your preset is deleted just to be safe.

8. Exit

You can exit “Edit Mode” at anytime from the Top Menu by turning to “Exit” and click PWR or click AUX at any point in Top Menu.

Menu Controls
I wanted to make the controls easy and consistent so I set the main menu and each submenu all to use the same controls:

Enter “Edit Mode” with a long hold on both AUX and PWR.

• In all menus you will turn the dial to scroll through your options

• PWR will Select/Save/Confirm

• AUX will Cancel/Revert/Exit (where applicable)

This is to make it fast and easy to navigate and you can choose to edit one option or everything just by the selections you make.

To leave Exit Mode from the top menu you will click Aux to leave your new preset ON or long hold AUX + PWR to exit the mode and turn the saber OFF. With each preset having it’s own “Edit Mode” accessed as often and whenever you want.

I am really excited to give this sneak peek/proof of concept but there is still a LOT of testing and clean up necessary but the new Menu and features are running thanks to all of Fredrik’s work and help, and there’s still more planned to expand the features in future updates.

Thanks to Brian Conner (nosloppy) for providing all of the new menu sounds, these are so much better then the terrible recordings I was using during initial development.

There will also be some config and style requirements to allow your presets to work seamlessly in the new “mode” along with a lot of explanation so I’m starting a thread on TRA to keep all of the information together. This is still early in development so there may be changes and updates to the controls and features but at this time everything shown so far is running well enough to move forward.

So much more to come…

3 Likes

Fredrik helped me get the Revert controls working for the “Edit Mode”. There’s still a lot to do but another piece is now working.

While in any of the Edit Menus in “Edit Mode” you will have the ability to revert back to your previously saved version using the AUX button.

That means you can scroll through all of the available styles, colors, fonts or tracks on your saber and have the option to Save the new selection with PWR or revert to your previously saved selection with AUX. So you’re free to look through all options but not worry about your previous “favorites” if you want to go back.

The Revert functions will only go back to the previously saved version of the style, color, font or track, so if you Save a new version of any those will be the new Revert option on future edits.

2 Likes

Updated Sneak Peak - Edit Mode “Color Editing” for ProffieOS 6

https://youtu.be/aC99Y9h67uM

Here’s another Sneak Peak at a new feature coming as part of Edit Mode, Color Editing. Thanks to a lot of help and guidance from Fredrik ProffieOS will now allow you to edit specific colors for each effect on each blade independently.

This is the next piece in the “puzzle” for complete editing on your saber.

The goal of Edit Mode as a whole is to enable full editing and customization right from your saber without needing to connect to a computer. Edit Mode will feature the ability to edit your preset’s style, color, font, or track from the new menu system. You will also be able to copy presets and delete presets from the saber as well as a few other features still being developed. For adding new styles or features or to update the OS you will still need to flash your board but for all other editing you will be able to do it right on the saber.

Color Editing not only allows you to edit the “Colors” but it will also allow you to adjust the Black and White levels so you can not only choose from the primary Color Wheel but also brighten you blade or an effect up to White or dim your blade or effect down to “near-black” (Black in the OS turns the blade off so we do not go all the way to black but go to 1% brightness).

Edit Mode’s Color Editing will allow you to set up and edit any of these colors in your styles to be independently edited; Base, Alt, Blast, Clash, Lockup, Drag, Lightning Block, Stab, Preon, Ignition (Power Up), Retraction (Cool Down), PstOff, Swing, Emitter and Off (for Accents or Crystals). The new menu system will read the active style and allow you to edit any of the colors in the style set up for editing (there will be instructions on how to set your effect colors up for Editing when the new OS releases). If you change the Style the menu automatically adjusts to list the colors you can edit.

In addition, thanks to Fredrik, we’re able to preview the effects as you edit them, so your Blast, Clash, Lockup and LB show up as an editable bump in the center of your blade in contrast to your base color, Drag and Stab show up as a Tip SmoothStep and Emitter, Preon and PstOff show up as an emitter SmoothStep. Allowing you to dial in the perfect color to compliment your main blade color.

If you have multiple blades you will be able to edit each blade indpedently, and edit each effect independently giving you complete customization. And with Copy Preset functionality you can make multiple copies of your preset, change the Font and edit all of the colors for as many unique presets as you want.

The actual Color Selection combines the ColorWheel with Black Level and White Level all in one. I’ve made adjustments to the controls since the original POC, now if you blade is parallel when entering the mode you will start in the ColorWheel, if your blade is up it will start in White Level and if your blade is down it will start in Black Level. Then all editing is done with the blade parallel. If you want to toggle between Color and White you tip your blade up and it will switch modes and you bring it back to parallel to edit, then you can toggle back by tipping up again. Or to toggle between Black and Color you will tip your blade down and it switch modes and you bring it back to parallel to edit.

The ColorWheel also features a new dynamic control that adjusts the level of change based on the size and speed of your turn, large and fast turns will “jump” through the ColorWheel quickly, small and precise turning will make very small incremental changes allowing you to easily dial in to the perfect color.

While in ColorWheel, I’ve also added a notification tone for when you hit “perfect” Red, Green or Blue. There is a simple tone that will play if you are dialing to the full R, G or B value to make it easy to identify.

And as with all of the editing within Edit Mode you have a Revert opportunity. Once you’ve gotten to the color you wanted you will hit your PWR button to save OR if you change your mind, just click AUX to restore your starting color.

There’s still even more in development but I have the main functionality for Color Editing working well. I will be testing and fine-tuning the controls and working on some other features to accompany these so stay tuned…

2 Likes

We’re adding yet another new feature to Edit Mode. Thanks to Fredrik for making this possible.

https://youtu.be/3x_5IiGHo6I

The new “Edit Length” in Edit Mode will allow you to easily set or change your blade length right on the saber. If you have multiple neopixel blades with different lengths or got a new blade and needed to change the length in the OS you could use Blade ID to have the saber recognize the blade via a resistor or you would change the blade length in your config and reflash the board.

Now with “Edit Mode” you can simply plug any compatible blade in, go into the menu and adjust the length and save to the saber. Edit Length uses the length in the config as your Maximum Length, so if you have multiple blades or plan to use longer blades you would set your top value or just use 144 and then connect your blade and set the actual length in Edit Mode. The menu can adjust the blade length 1 pixel at a time between 1 and Max.

While in Edit Length there is a single flashing White pixel that designates the end of the blade, if your settings are too long you will not see that pixel on the blade, if your settings are too short you will have dark pixels at the end and the White pixel will not appear at the tip. You’ll move the pixel up or down until it is at the tip, if it isn’t visible you’ll step back one. Then you’ll save the new Length to the saber and all of your effects will appear correctly.

And you can change the length on-the-fly as often as you need without having to hook up to the computer.

I’m still finishing up testing on this and we’re still adding EVEN MORE to Edit Mode but I wanted to share this feature now that it’s running.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

I’ve made some updates to the Track Player I’m working on for a future Proffie update.
After getting some feedback on the initial Proof of Concept I’ve made the Track Player specific to the active font. Now the player will look through all tracks within the current font and allow you to select and play from within the font/tracks/ directory on your SD as opposed to looking through all tracks on the SD. This allows you to set up unique tracks on each font and playback any tracks you want within that font. It also makes it easier to set up and select the tracks, as you can build tracks into the font that you want and only have to cycle through those instead of having to scroll through all of the SD contents. If you have multiple tracks per font and many fonts it would be tough to cycle through everything. It also allows the player to be more efficient as it isn’t having to search the entire SD.
In addition, I’ve added a fourth playback option. Now you will have the ability to Play Once, Loop, Rotate and Random for playing your tracks. The Random option will play the track you select and then randomly select tracks continuously from the tracks folder in your font.
The controls are now as follows:

• You’ll activate track player with a long hold and release on the PWR button while Off.
  • The default track assigned to your preset in your config will play
  • You can rotate right (forward) or left (backward) to scroll through all tracks in your font.
  • When you have the track you want there are 4 playback options:
  • Play Once - click PWR button
  • Loop (this will continuously loop the selected track) - hold PWR and turn left
  • Rotate (this will play the tracks sequentially beginning from selected track) - hold PWR and turn right
  • NEW! Random - (this will play the selected track and then randomly select tracks after each finishes) - click AUX button
    I still have more testing and work to do but the Track Player is working well, no ETA as this will be tied in with the other updates for Edit Mode, Clash Impact and others.
2 Likes

I have another sneak peek of a new feature. I’ve added a new control to allow you to toggle between separate force.wav and quote.wav files so you can have both force sounds and quotes used in your fonts. As more fonts add quotes you’d typically have to use the force.wav or track.wav slot to utilize but now you can keep your force sounds and your quotes separate and control them separately.
The new quote.wav player will play your quotes within your font sequentially when active and your force.wav sounds will continue to be random. This way you can toggle between sequential and random sounds from the same control.

The force effect is still triggered with a long hold and release on PWR but now if you point your saber down you can toggle the force effect to play quotes instead. So you can set up unique quotes in your font and access them individually. Once toggled to quotes your force effect will be replaced with the quotes and if you want to go back to using the force sounds you’d just point your saber down and do the effect again. You can toggle back and forth between force and quote sounds as often as you like and the quotes will remain sequential you can play several quotes in order, toggle to force play the force sounds, then toggle back and it will pick back up where the quotes left off sequentially.

Or if you have other sounds you wanted to play sequentially and some you wanted to run random you can name the sequential sounds quote1,2,3… and the random force1,2,3… and then toggle to give yourself control over sequential and random sound playing.

In addition, the quote control only becomes active on fonts with quote.wav files. If you have fonts without quotes there is no toggle mode active.

I still have more testing and clean up but it’s working as I wanted so I thought I’d share.

Still a lot more to come…

1 Like

I’ve got 2 more additions for ProffieOS 6; “Gesture Sleep” and “Edit Gestures” for Edit Mode.
“Gesture Sleep” allows you to disable your gesture ignitions on-the-fly anytime you want so you can have your saber powered but not worry about movements igniting your blade. In the tests, I’m using hold PWR and Twist while Off to toggle Gestures ON or OFF (this may change as controls get sorted for all the new features).
I’ve also added “Edit Gestures” to Edit Mode to allow you to easily Enable or Disable any of the gesture controls right from your saber. This will allow you to pick and choose your gesture controls without needing to upload to the board and you can change the gestures you have active anytime you want.

• Swing Ignition
  • Thrust Ignition
  • Stab Ignition
  • Twist Ignition
  • Force Push
  • Twist Retraction

“Edit Gestures” also lets you know which gestures are enabled or disabled from the menu. As you rotate through the options if you click Power it will tell you if the selected gesture is Enabled or Disabled. You can then rotate right to Enable or rotate left to Disable and click Power to Save the new setting, Aux will cancel back to previous menu. This gives you the ability to easily make changes to your gesture options all from the saber whenever you want.
Still more development and testing so stay tuned!

“Color Editing” Menu Update: Blade Identifier, Copy Colors and Reset Colors for ProffieOS6

I’ve added even more options into “Color Editing” for Edit Mode on ProffieOS6. Thanks to Fredrik for the continued help and support.

I’ve spent a while setting up the “Color Editing” menu to make it as feature-rich and user-friendly as possible.

Since we are able to now edit colors on each blade individually I’ve added a new Blade Identifier to the menu, as you select Edit Style, Edit Color or Edit Blade Length the active blade will flash to make it easier to identify which you are about to edit. Especially in Crossguards it can be hard to tell which Blade is 2 or 3 so now if you have multiple blades on your saber as you go into each edit mode that let’s you do the blades individually you can turn the dial to select the blade and it will flash so you know which is about to be edited.

With Fredrik’s help I’ve also added “Copy Colors” to the menu for sabers with multiple blades. Copy Colors will let you set up all of the colors you want on one blade; Base, Alt, Blast, Clash, Lockup, Drag, Lightning Block, Ignition, Retraction, Preon, PstOff, Emitter and Off Color and then easily copy all of the settings to the other blades. This way rather than having to repeat the same steps and/or try to find the exact same colors you can easily copy the color settings from one blade to any other blade using the new menu.

1 Like

Sneak Peek - Edit Mode - New “Edit Settings” Menu for ProffieOS 6

I’ve got a huge addition to Edit Mode nearly finished so I wanted to give a sneak peek. I’ve spent a while working on this piece with Fredrik, getting it “just right” and now it’s finally ready to show!

I have rearranged the Edit Mode menus and added a ton of new features. Now the upper menu has a new selection “Edit Settings” which will be a separate menu for all settings options and we’ve added a ton of new editing capabilities.

“Edit Settings” Menu :

• Edit Volume

• Edit Style Settings - a brand new menu that will let you do a lot of editing and customization of each style in each preset (more below).

• Edit Control Settings - I’ve consolidated the Edit Gestures with several new features under a separate control menu (more below)

• Edit Clash Threshold - I’ve added a new function that will let you edit your Clash Threshold right from the saber (more below)

• Edit Blade Length

• Edit Brightness

Each of the new menus has a ton of features and control built in.

“Edit Style Settings” - this new menu will let you edit the below parameters within your styles (if included). In addition, Fredrik has added the WavLen function that ObiRobKenobi developed that will allow you to time effects to the actual sound files being used, so Ignition, Retraction and Preon effects can be “Auto” timed based on the font. I am building this function into the Edit Mode styles with a new feature that will let you set the timings - or - use the Auto Setting (more below).

• Ignition Option - you can now add multiple ignition types into your style and choose which option you want on each blade on each preset. This will allow you to copy presets and change the Ignition effects whenever you want on any presets to create new blade styles without uploading.

• Ignition Time - you can now choose “Auto” or set a specific timing for your selected Ignition Effect right from the menu. Turning Right will increase the Time by 100 ms and turning Left will decrease by 100 ms (or if you get to 0 it will use “Auto” mode (WavLen) to time the Ignition to the actual out.wav sound.

• Retraction Option - you can now add multiple retraction types into your style and choose which option yo uwant on each blade on each preset. So you can choose your specific Retraction effect on any preset.

• Retraction Time - you can now choose “Auto” or set a specific timing for your selected Retraction Effect right from the menu. Turning Right will increase the Time by 100 ms and turning Left will decrease by 100 ms (or if you get to 0 it will use “Auto” mode (WavLen) to time the Retraction to the actual in.wav sound.

• Lockup / Clash Location - you can adjust your Localized Lockup/Clash location up or down the blade. Responsive effects will use the set value as the “center” and then move the effect up or down the blade based on the angle of your blade.

• Drag Size - you can adjust the size of your Drag effect for each blade and preset

• Emitter Effect Size - you can adjust the size of your Emitter effect (if applicable) for each blade and preset

• Preon Option - you can now add multiple Preon effects to your style and choose which option you you want on each blade on each preset. The Preon option will ONLY show and be selectable if your current preset uses a font with preon.wav, this way you can change fonts and have the preon effect hidden.

• Preon Size - you can adjust the size of the Preon Effect (if applicable) for each blade and preset (if the current font contains a preon.wav file.

Edit Control Settings

As shown previously you can now edit your Gesture Ignitions/Retractions etc, in addition I’ve added the ability to set your Swing On Speed, Force Push Length and Lockup Delay from the menu and I’ve added a new feature called “Power Lock” which changes your Power button control from a click to retract to a long hold on Aux and Power to retract. You can now choose this option for my prop in your config or enable / disable anytime from the Control Settings menu.

Edit Clash Threshold

You will now be able to edit your Clash Threshold from the saber, adjusting up or down in sensitivity.

Edit Blade Length

As shown previously you can now edit your Blade length on the saber so if you change blades or are unsure of the specific length you can use Edit Blade Length

Edit Brightness

Fredrik has added a feature to Dim all blades and I’ve added the controls to Edit Settings so you an now lower the brightness on all blades right from Edit Settings.

There’s still even more, but this was a huge piece of the puzzle from my end, so hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Another addition to my prop file, I’ve modified sa22c’s spoken battery level option to use wav files. This allows you to use the same “voice” from your other spoken prompts to read the battery level on your saber.
In place of the “talkie” version this will use numeric wav files so you can have any voice you want. Both Edit Mode and these prompts will use new wav files for all prompts. This allows you to have custom spoken prompts for your saber or for each font as you want.
When OS 6 release the sound files used in my demos, provided by Brian Conner, will be made available for all to download - or- you can create your own. There will be specific file-naming and formatting requirements that will also be provided in the release documentation once everything is fully tested and finalized.

1 Like

Fernando this edit mode is everything that new proffie users need and desire. the hope is it will bring evven more to the fold. I am seriously impressed and the fact that there is the new v3 boards coming out this is going to be amazing.

1 Like

“Color Menu” Update for ProffieOS6 - Color List, Adjust Color Hue, Color Zoom and more

I’m just about finished with a large update to the Color Menu for Edit Mode. In earlier videos I had been playing with a dynamic control for color selection but after a lot of testing and thought I’ve decided to go a different and better approach.
Now within the Color Menu you’ll have 4 options for Editing Colors (plus a new Zoom control). While in the Color Menu you’ll be able to choose your Effect to edit and then select from these 4 options to select/adjust your colors.

• NEW! “Color List” - if you’re like me you probably have a group of specific colors you prefer for you blades and effects. The “NEW” Color List has 26 preset colors (which you can edit in your prop) that you can select from. So rather than trying to dial to a specific color that you use all of the time you can now select it from the Color List. In addition, you can still adjust the Hue, White and Black levels from any color you choose in the Color List and you can use the Color Zoom option to make small changes to the color before saving, giving you an easy way to choose colors while still giving you full control over any color your saber can produce.

• “Adjust Color Hue” - this is the normal Color Wheel so you can dial through all possible colors to choose a custom color you want. This mode also has Color Zoom available to let you fine tune colors if you want to make small adjustments.

• “Adjust White Level” - you can brighten any color on your saber from a primary color all the way up to White, allowing you to get the right mix for your Effects like Blast, Clash, Lockup and more. The menu has a “minimum” and “maximum” for “no White” and “full White” respectively.

• “Adjust Black Level” - you can darken your colors down to 1% and just like White Level it has a minimum of 1% (we do not go to Black because that is Off) up to Full Color (no black) as the Maximum and you can choose any level in between to get the perfect color.

• “Color Zoom” - while in Color List or Adjust Color Hue mode you will save your selection by clocking Power (or revert by clicking Aux) - or - if you want to do some more fine-tuning you can do a long hold and release on Power to go into Zoom mode, which will let you make small adjustments to any color before you save, giving you easier control to pick your perfect color.

These new Color Options are available for any Effect your style has enabled for Color Editing allowing you to fully customize every color right from your saber and you can Revert or Reset the colors anytime.
Still more to come. Hope you enjoy!

4 Likes

its fantastic how you just keep adding really great extras to an already feature packed OS!
keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Spoken Values for Settings Menu using wav files for ProffieOS6

I was able to modify my spoken Battery Level code to use it with the numerical values in the Settings Menu for the following:

• Clash Threshold
  • Swing On Speed
  • Force Push Length
  • Lockup Delay (for Battle Mode)
    When I first demoed the Settings Menu a few people asked about having the values spoken as you changed so I was able to get this working for Edit Mode. The spoken values use .wav files allowing you to have the voice prompts match your menu prompts and you can have different voices for each font is you wish to really customize your experience.
    Edit Settings allows you to adjust the settings on your saber without needing to upload a new config or change values on your SD allowing you to easily adjust your saber as you use it. The new prompts make it even easier to find the right values for your saber and know the change as you make it.
    Just finishing up a few loose ends and putting all my documentation together to submit to Fredrik in preparation for Alpha testing.
4 Likes

“Color Change with Color List” Using Color List in place of ColorWheel for ProffieOS6
https://youtu.be/b-i0yHks2fY

Based on the request for a stepped color change using only specified colors I was able to modify my Color List functionality from Edit Mode to work on its own.
The Color Change (CC) with Color List will be enabled with a define and allows you to set up a list of as many colors as you want in your prop file (or you can use the default list of 26 colors). When enabled it will replace the ColorWheel for any preset that has the Base Color argument is included (more on that in the Edit Mode documentation). If your preset does not have the argument set up it will default back to the ColorWheel. In addition, you can still set up styles with ColorChange<> and they will work as normal.
This will allow you to have 3 different Color Change methods depending on the preset itself, so you can set your styles up however you want in each preset.
I’ve set it up so CC Color List still uses ccbegin.wav, ccchange.wav and ccend.wav so you can set your sounds up however you like. In Color List each turn will play ccchange.wav to designate the change.

5 Likes

any chance that @SA22C is going to map a new single button mod to make this work with 1 button?

Going to work on it, yeah. Once all the code is available, that is.

2 Likes

Code’s in review now, but there’s a lot for Fredrik to go through so it’s taking some time.

3 Likes

looking forward to it. this is gonna be amazing. hell I may even try my own hand at trying to get it to work. that’s what Beta is for right?

You ain’t lyin’. You basically wrote a whole new OS. Lots of work Fernando, I have read through it and all the messages back and forth with you and Fredrik. Crazy amount of work. In the end, it’ll be worth it.