Dh-17 rebel blaster anh

Ever since I had this Modded nerf blaster the one thing that has been a major bummer for me is that it has never had SFX.

MY QUESTION is has any one here ever tried to add a proffieboard to this type prop?

I know it will need a complete disassemble I have I have an rgb led 5mm that can do the blaster shots. I’ll need a kill switch.

But I got a spare board so…

EDIT:

I want to use an rgb led anode but i’m unsure how to configure the blaster_v3_config.h

I checked the configuration file which is as is.

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP
#include "v3_config.h"
#define NUM_BLADES 2
#define NUM_BUTTONS 2
#define VOLUME 2000
const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144;
#define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 1.0
#define ENABLE_AUDIO
#define ENABLE_MOTION
#define ENABLE_WS2811
#define ENABLE_SD
#define ENABLE_BLASTER_AUTO
#define BLASTER_SHOTS_UNTIL_EMPTY 30
#define BLASTER_JAM_PERCENTAGE 3
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PROP
#include "../props/blaster.h"
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PRESETS
Preset presets[] = {
  // Default basic blast color with red audio flicker on blast
  { "_blstr1", "tracks/mars.wav",
    StylePtr<Lockup<BlastFadeout<BlastFadeout<Black,AudioFlicker<Black,Red>,250,EFFECT_FIRE>,AudioFlicker<Black,Blue>,1500,EFFECT_STUN>,AudioFlicker<Black,Red>>>(),
    },
  { "bank1", "tracks/track01.wav",
  	StylePtr<Lockup<BlastFadeout<BlastFadeout<Black,AudioFlicker<Black,Red>,250,EFFECT_FIRE>,AudioFlicker<Black,Blue>,1500,EFFECT_STUN>,AudioFlicker<Black,Red>>>(),
  },
  { "bank2", "tracks/track02.wav"
  },
  { "bank3", "tracks/track02.wav"
  },
  { "bank4", "tracks/track02.wav"
  },
  { "bank5", "tracks/track02.wav"
  },
  { "bank6", "tracks/track02.wav"
  },
  { "extra", "tracks/track02.wav"
  },
};

BladeConfig blades[] = {
 { 0, SimpleBladePtr<CH1LED, CH2LED, CH3LED, NoLED, bladePowerPin4, bladePowerPin5, bladePowerPin6, -1>()
  , CONFIGARRAY(presets) },
};

#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_BUTTONS
Button FireButton(BUTTON_FIRE, powerButtonPin, "fire");
Button ModeButton(BUTTON_MODE_SELECT, auxPin, "modeselect");
#endif

I’m using a 5mm anode rgb or is it just a matter of using the default and wiring the rgb where the neopixel connectors would go?

I don’t see why you couldn’t. I’ve definitely seen the DH-17 with lights and sound installed, just not with a Proffie. Not knowing the inner diameter of that main body, you could almost treat it like a saber build with a full 18650 battery and everything. I’m all about Proffie blasters at the moment, I think you’d have fun with that build!

1 Like

yeah totally. and I’m sure it’s the same but no chassis which may or may not be advantageous.

hmmmm… I compiled and got this error:

In file included from sketch\config/blaster_v3_config.h:2,
from C:\proffie\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:43:
sketch\config/v3_config.h:57:2: error: #error Please select your Teensy model from Tools->Board
57 | #error Please select your Teensy model from Tools->Board
| ^~~~~
In file included from sketch\blades/ws2811_blade.h:37,
from C:\proffie\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:552:
sketch\blades/monopodws.h:41:2: error: #error “Teensyduino version 1.21 or later is required to compile this library.”
41 | #error “Teensyduino version 1.21 or later is required to compile this library.”
| ^~~~~
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Proffieboard V2.
EDIT: NEVER MIND, forgetting the “,” doesn’t help

plust the top was incorrect.

compiled successfully and I flashed the board. so no going back now.

Using EDIT instead of just appending to the thread makes it awkward to answer you.
Looks like your config file is already configured for an RGB led though.

1 Like

Duly noted.

Generally speaking, EDIT really should only be used to clarify things and fix typos and stuff.
Whenever it’s used to add information or change what a post says it just confuses the discussion.

1 Like

Is there a serial monitor commands I can use to test the sound? I have a speaker attached to it.

“beep” is the best, because it doesn’t require an SD card to make noises.

What are the commands to make it fire and change modes?

We recently discovered that the “fire” command doesn’t work properly because it generates a shortclick, but it can be fixed by inserting:

case EVENTID(BUTTON_FIRE, EVENT_CLICK_SHORT, MODE_ON):

here:

Looks like the same might be true for the “modeselect” button.

1 Like

Hi Prof,

I copied the entirety of that file and pasted it into my blaster.h file, compile and get this error:

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), Board: “Proffieboard V2, Serial + Mass Storage, SDCARD (SPI), 80 MHz, Smallest Code”

In file included from sketch\config/blaster_v3_config.h:27,
from C:\proffie\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:586:
c:\users\uraka\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_260243\sketch\props\blaster.h:229:8: error: ‘void Blaster::Clash(bool, float)’ marked ‘override’, but does not override
229 | void Clash(bool stab, float strength) override {
| ^~~~~
exit status 1

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

debug version:

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), Board: "Proffieboard V2, Serial + Mass Storage, SDCARD (SPI), 80 MHz, Smallest Code"

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -dump-prefs -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\uraka\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=proffieboard:stm32l4:ProffieboardV2-L433CC:usb=cdc_msc,dosfs=sdspi,speed=80,opt=os -vid-pid=0X1209_0X6668 -ide-version=10812 -build-path C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_260243 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_284284 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc.path=C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\9-2020-q2-update -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc-9-2020-q2-update.path=C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\9-2020-q2-update -verbose C:\proffie\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino
C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\arduino-builder -compile -logger=machine -hardware C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware -hardware C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\tools-builder -tools C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\tools\avr -tools C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages -built-in-libraries C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries -libraries C:\Users\uraka\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries -fqbn=proffieboard:stm32l4:ProffieboardV2-L433CC:usb=cdc_msc,dosfs=sdspi,speed=80,opt=os -vid-pid=0X1209_0X6668 -ide-version=10812 -build-path C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_260243 -warnings=none -build-cache C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_cache_284284 -prefs=build.warn_data_percentage=75 -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc.path=C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\9-2020-q2-update -prefs=runtime.tools.arm-none-eabi-gcc-9-2020-q2-update.path=C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\tools\arm-none-eabi-gcc\9-2020-q2-update -verbose C:\proffie\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino
Using board 'ProffieboardV2-L433CC' from platform in folder: C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\hardware\stm32l4\2.2.0
Using core 'stm32l4' from platform in folder: C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\hardware\stm32l4\2.2.0
Detecting libraries used...
"C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\9-2020-q2-update/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -flto -fdevirtualize-at-ltrans -w -x c++ -E -CC -D_SYSTEM_CORE_CLOCK_=80000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_STM32L4_BUTTERLY -DARDUINO_ARCH_STM32L4 -DSTM32L433xx -DPROFFIEBOARD_VERSION=2 -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -march=armv7e-m -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mabi=aapcs -mslow-flash-data -fsingle-precision-constant -felide-constructors -ffast-math -DUSB_VID=0x1209 -DUSB_PID=0x6668 -DUSB_DID=0xffff "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"hubbe.net\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Proffieboard\"" -DUSB_TYPE=USB_TYPE_CDC_MSC -DDOSFS_SDCARD=1 -DDOSFS_SFLASH=0 "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/CMSIS/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32L4xx/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/STM32L4xx/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\cores\\stm32l4" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\variants\\STM32L433CC-ProffieboardV2" "C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_260243\\sketch\\ProffieOS.ino.cpp" -o nul
Alternatives for Wire.h: [Wire@1.0]
ResolveLibrary(Wire.h)
  -> candidates: [Wire@1.0]
"C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\9-2020-q2-update/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -flto -fdevirtualize-at-ltrans -w -x c++ -E -CC -D_SYSTEM_CORE_CLOCK_=80000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_STM32L4_BUTTERLY -DARDUINO_ARCH_STM32L4 -DSTM32L433xx -DPROFFIEBOARD_VERSION=2 -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -march=armv7e-m -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mabi=aapcs -mslow-flash-data -fsingle-precision-constant -felide-constructors -ffast-math -DUSB_VID=0x1209 -DUSB_PID=0x6668 -DUSB_DID=0xffff "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"hubbe.net\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Proffieboard\"" -DUSB_TYPE=USB_TYPE_CDC_MSC -DDOSFS_SDCARD=1 -DDOSFS_SFLASH=0 "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/CMSIS/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32L4xx/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/STM32L4xx/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\cores\\stm32l4" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\variants\\STM32L433CC-ProffieboardV2" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\libraries\\Wire\\src" "C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_260243\\sketch\\ProffieOS.ino.cpp" -o nul
"C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\9-2020-q2-update/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -flto -fdevirtualize-at-ltrans -w -x c++ -E -CC -D_SYSTEM_CORE_CLOCK_=80000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_STM32L4_BUTTERLY -DARDUINO_ARCH_STM32L4 -DSTM32L433xx -DPROFFIEBOARD_VERSION=2 -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -march=armv7e-m -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mabi=aapcs -mslow-flash-data -fsingle-precision-constant -felide-constructors -ffast-math -DUSB_VID=0x1209 -DUSB_PID=0x6668 -DUSB_DID=0xffff "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"hubbe.net\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Proffieboard\"" -DUSB_TYPE=USB_TYPE_CDC_MSC -DDOSFS_SDCARD=1 -DDOSFS_SFLASH=0 "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/CMSIS/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32L4xx/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/STM32L4xx/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\cores\\stm32l4" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\variants\\STM32L433CC-ProffieboardV2" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\libraries\\Wire\\src" "C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\libraries\\Wire\\src\\Wire.cpp" -o nul
Generating function prototypes...
"C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\9-2020-q2-update/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -flto -fdevirtualize-at-ltrans -w -x c++ -E -CC -D_SYSTEM_CORE_CLOCK_=80000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_STM32L4_BUTTERLY -DARDUINO_ARCH_STM32L4 -DSTM32L433xx -DPROFFIEBOARD_VERSION=2 -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -march=armv7e-m -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mabi=aapcs -mslow-flash-data -fsingle-precision-constant -felide-constructors -ffast-math -DUSB_VID=0x1209 -DUSB_PID=0x6668 -DUSB_DID=0xffff "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"hubbe.net\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Proffieboard\"" -DUSB_TYPE=USB_TYPE_CDC_MSC -DDOSFS_SDCARD=1 -DDOSFS_SFLASH=0 "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/CMSIS/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32L4xx/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/STM32L4xx/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\cores\\stm32l4" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\variants\\STM32L433CC-ProffieboardV2" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\libraries\\Wire\\src" "C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_260243\\sketch\\ProffieOS.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_260243\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\Arduino\\tools-builder\\ctags\\5.8-arduino11/ctags" -u --language-force=c++ -f - --c++-kinds=svpf --fields=KSTtzns --line-directives "C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_260243\\preproc\\ctags_target_for_gcc_minus_e.cpp"
Compiling sketch...
"C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\tools\\arm-none-eabi-gcc\\9-2020-q2-update/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++" -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -MMD -flto -fdevirtualize-at-ltrans -D_SYSTEM_CORE_CLOCK_=80000000L -DARDUINO=10812 -DARDUINO_STM32L4_BUTTERLY -DARDUINO_ARCH_STM32L4 -DSTM32L433xx -DPROFFIEBOARD_VERSION=2 -D__FPU_PRESENT=1 -march=armv7e-m -mthumb -mfloat-abi=hard -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -mabi=aapcs -mslow-flash-data -fsingle-precision-constant -felide-constructors -ffast-math -DUSB_VID=0x1209 -DUSB_PID=0x6668 -DUSB_DID=0xffff "-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=\"hubbe.net\"" "-DUSB_PRODUCT=\"Proffieboard\"" -DUSB_TYPE=USB_TYPE_CDC_MSC -DDOSFS_SDCARD=1 -DDOSFS_SFLASH=0 "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/CMSIS/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32L4xx/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0/system/STM32L4xx/Include" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\cores\\stm32l4" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\variants\\STM32L433CC-ProffieboardV2" "-IC:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Arduino15\\packages\\proffieboard\\hardware\\stm32l4\\2.2.0\\libraries\\Wire\\src" "C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_260243\\sketch\\ProffieOS.ino.cpp" -o "C:\\Users\\uraka\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\arduino_build_260243\\sketch\\ProffieOS.ino.cpp.o"
In file included from C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_260243\sketch\config/blaster_v3_config.h:27,
                 from C:\proffie\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:586:
c:\users\uraka\appdata\local\temp\arduino_build_260243\sketch\props\blaster.h:229:8: error: 'void Blaster::Clash(bool, float)' marked 'override', but does not override
  229 |   void Clash(bool stab, float strength) override {
      |        ^~~~~
Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\uraka\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\hardware\stm32l4\2.2.0\libraries\Wire 
exit status 1

That doesn’t work. Sorry about the confusion.
The prop file I referenced is actually for ProffieOS 6.x.
I just posted a link to a specific line. You need to find that same line in your prop file and add the line that I specified before or after that line.

1 Like

my bad,

the fire works but the modeselect in the serial monitor reads

10:55:50.952 -> EVENT: Down-Shortclick ON millis=85096

and doesn’t trigger

You would need to do something similar, basically add:

case EVENTID(BUTTON_MODE_SELECT, EVENT_CLICK_SHORT, MODE_ON):

here:

It won’t let you do the double-click to switch presets, but you can just use the “n” or “next” command for that. (Also p/prev for going to previous preset.)

I also found that doing the modeselect for auto, the fire button is continuous and only typing off stops it.

That makes sense too, and suggests that this hack isn’t really the right way to add fire and mode commands.

I should probably just add a proper command parser to the blaster prop and have it handle fire and mode commands directly.

1 Like

so I did some more testing. changing presets interrupts blasting but not the mode. so when you type fire in either the (n)ext preset or (p)revious preset you’re still in the same mode just not the same preset.

serial monitor though shows that changing presets stops the sound because it can’t find the hum.wav (it’s there).

18:57:09.438 -> bank2
18:57:09.438 -> Scanning sound font: bank2 done
18:57:09.485 -> Activating hybrid font.
18:57:09.485 -> Ignition.
18:57:09.485 -> unit = 0 vol = 0.50, No sounds found: poweron
18:57:09.485 -> unit = 1 vol = 0.50, Playing bank2/font.wav
18:57:09.485 -> No sounds found: hum
18:57:09.485 -> channels: 1 rate: 22050 bits: 16
18:57:10.188 -> Battery voltage: 1.68
18:57:10.983 -> Amplifier off.
18:57:30.213 -> Battery voltage: 1.40

the following does NOT interrupt the firing.

typing fire again.

typing modeselect

The problem here is that the serial monitor was never really well tested for blaster props. I would expect that real buttons will work better than serial monitor commands.

1 Like

ok. well I guess I’ll test it once I have it built. now to open the nerf. man those screws are in GOOD. Thanks. I’ll bench this and start a new prop thread. looking forward to this. should be SWEET.