Bought a saber with false clashes, hard to do stab,melt and drag

I bought a 89 saber from a lightsaber store on aliexpress, it works but I noticed that its doing something similar to my past saber that was installed from a talented person. can someone help me on this? just so I can understand why my saber isn’t functioning as clean as I want it?. Im not sure if its a config issue or is the saber just arrive faulty

Post your config so we can have a look.

Sith_Saber.h (71.1 KB)

Try lowering your volume and increasing CLASH_THRESHOLD_G maybe 3.5 or 4.0. Double check the controls in the sa22c prop for melt and drag.

so use sa22c buttons?

Your config is currently using sa22c prop so you need to refer to the controls listed at the top, if you change the prop then just read the respective controls and defines.

Im going to switch to your buttons much better to me

Information on my prop can be found here

also im using proffie 5.9

Why not update to OS6? There are a number of improvements and fixes. If you wish to use your current config just don’t enable Edit Mode. You will need to use defines for my prop and set up the common folder but the rest of the config would run fine.
Also my prop in OS5 requires 2 buttons. 1 button support is only in OS6.

gotcha thats true, Ill try that right now

got this error

Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows 10), Board: "Proffieboard V2, Serial + WebUSB, SDCARD (SPI), 80 MHz, Smallest Code"

In file included from C:\Users\andre\Desktop\ProffieOS-v6.7\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:564:

C:\Users\andre\Desktop\ProffieOS-v6.7\ProffieOS\config\prequel.h:340:74: error: cannot convert 'BladeBase*' to 'Preset*' in initialization

340 |     WS281XBladePtr<6, blade2Pin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin4> >()

|     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~

|                                                                          |

|                                                                          BladeBase*

In file included from C:\Users\andre\Desktop\ProffieOS-v6.7\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:538:

C:\Users\andre\Desktop\ProffieOS-v6.7\ProffieOS\config\prequel.h:341:17: error: invalid conversion from 'Preset*' to 'size_t' {aka 'unsigned int'} [-fpermissive]

341 |   , CONFIGARRAY(presets) },

|                 ^~~~~~~

|                 |

|                 Preset*

C:\Users\andre\Desktop\ProffieOS-v6.7\ProffieOS\common\preset.h:6:24: note: in definition of macro 'CONFIGARRAY'

6 | #define CONFIGARRAY(X) X, NELEM(X)

|                        ^

ProffieOS:300:28: error: invalid conversion from 'unsigned int' to 'const char*' [-fpermissive]

300 | #define NELEM(X) (sizeof(X)/sizeof((X)[0]))

|                  ~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|                            |

|                            unsigned int

C:\Users\andre\Desktop\ProffieOS-v6.7\ProffieOS\common\preset.h:6:27: note: in expansion of macro 'NELEM'

6 | #define CONFIGARRAY(X) X, NELEM(X)

|                           ^~~~~

C:\Users\andre\Desktop\ProffieOS-v6.7\ProffieOS\config\prequel.h:341:5: note: in expansion of macro 'CONFIGARRAY'

341 |   , CONFIGARRAY(presets) },

|     ^~~~~~~~~~~

exit status 1

invalid conversion from 'unsigned int' to 'const char*' [-fpermissive]

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Post the updated config.

Prequel_Sabers.h (52.2 KB)

this one works Im trying to get the stab drag and melting to work but for somereason I cant see it

Do you hear sounds? Are you sure your blade is 114 pixels?

its 114? I thought I set it to 144 since its 36 inch blade

Prequels.h (41.7 KB)

when i turn it on it does stab and its still isnt consistant

also when I try to do drag melt or stab its just lockup