Arduino upload errors

Hi all, i’ve been updating some of my bladestyles and it was all going well until it started to show a bunch of error messages, so i cant really found out what the problem is.
The error message is here:

c:/users/tobis/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe:C:\Users\tobis\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\hardware\stm32l4\3.6.0\variants\STM32L433CC-ProffieboardV2/linker_scripts/STM32L433CC_FLASH.ld:224: warning: memory region `SRAM2’ not declared

c:/users/tobis/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\tobis\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_build_637600/ProffieOS.ino.elf section .text' will not fit in region FLASH’

c:/users/tobis/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: region `FLASH’ overflowed by 3408 bytes

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\tobis\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\hardware\stm32l4\3.6.0\libraries\Wire

exit status 1

Error compiling for board Proffieboard V2.

Thank you

This is just a warning and can be ignored.

This means that your config file has too much stuff in it and it doesn’t fit.
Here is where you can find some tips and tricks for how to reduce FLASH usage:

Thank you so much, just realised how much i had put on there :smile:

I updated the wiki page with some ProffieOS 6.x-specific advice as well.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Arduino upload errors