Ultimate works core

i need guidance about how to make a new config with this core. im having multiple problems with it.
thanks in advance.

Can you tell us how it’s wired?
If not, you might have better luck with contacting the people who make these cores.

Unfortunately I don’t. The hilt came from the Pach Store. It works fine with the default config. I could Pastebin the default config and the one that I made.
With my config the blade and the “crystal chamber “works. The emitter doesn’t.

Is the default config the one that comes with ProffieOS (if so, no need to paste it)
If “the default config” is one that came with the saber, then yes, do paste or attach it so we can compare.

In general, you just need to keep the blades array the same, and also the CONFIG_BUTTONS, the rest can be updated more less any way you want.

This config has three blades.
The default_proffieboard_config.h only has two.
If the default one works right, then why did you make a config with three blades?

ifdef CONFIG_TOP
#include “proffieboard_v2_config.h”
#define NUM_BLADES 3
#define NUM_BUTTONS 2
#define VOLUME 1000
const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144;
#define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 1.0
#define ENABLE_AUDIO
#define ENABLE_MOTION
#define ENABLE_WS2811
#define ENABLE_SD
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PRESETS
Preset presets[] = {
{ “TeensySF”, “tracks/venus.wav”,
StyleNormalPtr<CYAN, WHITE, 300, 800>(),
StyleNormalPtr<CYAN, WHITE, 300, 800>(),
StyleNormalPtr<WHITE, WHITE, 300, 800>(), “cyan”},
-——********************************—
“Battery\nLevel”}
};
BladeConfig blades[] = {
{ 0, WS281XBladePtr<130, bladePin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin1, bladePowerPin2, bladePowerPin3> >(),
WS281XBladePtr<8, blade2Pin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS >(),
SimpleBladePtr<CH1LED, CH2LED, NoLED, NoLED,bladePowerPin5, bladePowerPin6, -1, -1>(),
CONFIGARRAY(presets) },
};

This is how it came from them. basically i am emulating that config. i added the fett263 top config, presets and i pasted and copied the blade config to the new one

it looks like this saber may be having some accent leds and light up pcb right?

I do have a core-less UW saber. I had expected to replace the whole thing, but if the poster sends us a few pictures, we might be able to figure out some of the wiring.

yes sir
i does. no light at the emitter

It appears that your emitter define is for regular LEDs - not neopixels. Yet, you are using a neopixel blade styles. Try replacing your 3rd blade styles with:

[StyleNormalPtr<WHITE, WHITE, 300, 800>()

as in your default config.

1 Like

Processing: C5C7690F-3215-43FE-A3E1-6E689D7574CF.jpeg…
Uploading: 2E9328DF-D0F3-4B97-9AAD-5BC616059011.jpeg…

This is what they sent me.

I’ve configured the Proffie “Heart” from Pach Store. Here’s the thread on that: Help w/ Blade Setup (Proffie Heart - Pach Store Removable Chassis)

I hope that helps. MTFBWY

1 Like

Hello again. UPDATE.
After going back and forth with The Pach Store, they have determined that I blew the emitter’s LEDs, because I had the core attached without being inside the handle. There is no proof that this it what happened. Im seeking for someone that has dealt with these cores so it can be repaired. (USA) side please.
I want to thank all of you for the immense help that was sent to me.
MTFBWY