Stuck at troubleshooting

Hi, I’m in the proicess oif assembling a desert wanderer eco cc saber and it wont turn on.
Uploading has worked and there are no shorts on the board, battery voltage is fine but there is no voltage on my data pins, no voltage at led pins and on the 3,3 and 5v output are 1.9v each but no continuity between those pads. I used the config which was provided in another thread it has been verified as valid and “should be working”. I tried uploading the config again hoping this would solve anything and even though it worked before I’m getting an error message (as shown below)… Now I’m pretty muchg stuck and dont know what and how to troubleshoot any further…any suggestioins? any held is greatly apreciated.

In file included from C:\Users\49151\Desktop\blade\ProffieOS\config\my_saber_config.h:2,
from C:\Users\49151\Desktop\blade\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:55:
C:\Users\49151\Desktop\blade\ProffieOS\config\v3_config.h:59:2: error: #error Please select your Teensy model from Tools->Board
59 | #error Please select your Teensy model from Tools->Board
| ^~~~~
In file included from C:\Users\49151\Desktop\blade\ProffieOS\blades\ws2811_blade.h:38,
from C:\Users\49151\Desktop\blade\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:529:
C:\Users\49151\Desktop\blade\ProffieOS\blades\monopodws.h:41:2: error: #error “Teensyduino version 1.21 or later is required to compile this library.”
41 | #error “Teensyduino version 1.21 or later is required to compile this library.”
| ^~~~~

exit status 1

Compilation error: #error Please select your Teensy model from Tools->Board

Just read the error message: you have to select your board model from the Arduino menu. Presumably a ProffieBoard V2.2?

Your config file seems to have #include "v3_config.h" in it, which is probably not what you want. (Unless you have a TeensySaber V3 board?)

If you have a V2 proffieboard, it should say:

#include "proffiboard_v2_config.h"