Special Ability and Preons

Hi, Im Trying to get multiple preons to work while the saber is off using the Special Ability controls, Both preons are below the InOutTrl layer, everything compiles ok and seems to work when selected on the style editor, do you have to number or rename the preon files? totally stuck, thanks for checking my post.

TransitionEffectL<TrConcat<TrInstant,AlphaL<RandomPerLEDFlicker<RgbArg<BASE_COLOR_ARG,Green>,Black>,SmoothStep<Scale<NoisySoundLevel,Int<-10000>,Int<36000>>,Int<-4000>>>,TrDelayX<WavLen<EFFECT_PREON>>>,EFFECT_USER5>,
  TransitionEffectL<TrConcat<TrFade<100>,AlphaL<HumpFlickerL<RgbArg<BASE_COLOR_ARG,Green>,10>,SmoothStep<IntArg<PREON_SIZE_ARG,2000>,Int<-4000>>>,TrFadeX<Mult<Int<8192>,WavLen<EFFECT_PREON>>>,AlphaL<HumpFlickerL<RgbArg<BASE_COLOR_ARG,Green>,15>,SmoothStep<Sum<Int<2000>,IntArg<PREON_SIZE_ARG,2000>>,Int<-4000>>>,TrFadeX<Mult<Int<8192>,WavLen<EFFECT_PREON>>>,AlphaL<HumpFlickerL<RgbArg<BASE_COLOR_ARG,Green>,20>,SmoothStep<Sum<Int<4000>,IntArg<PREON_SIZE_ARG,2000>>,Int<-4000>>>,TrBoingX<Mult<Int<8192>,WavLen<EFFECT_PREON>>,2>>,EFFECT_USER6>,

These aren’t preon effects, they’re just EFFECT_USER5 and EFFECT_USER6. I’ll be able to better help after I finish the new UI for the OS7 library, there’s a lot more involved in SPECIAL ABILITIES than just using the USER EFFECT.

Oh ok haha no problem, that would definitely be awesome Fett