Proffieboard / ProffieOS Config Helper Compiler Error

I’ve been having issues with my config when compiling for a few days and hopefully its something easy to fix. I’ve been able to get another prop file to work but using Fett’s prop and the Config Helper, I always get this error. Am I missing a , or ) somewhere?

Below is my config and error message. Built and pasted from the Proffieboard / ProffieOS Config Helper.

On ProffieOS 7.14

OWK3.5_Config.h
OWK3.5_Config.h Errors

For future reference, questions or issues with my tools should be posted in the threads linked from the top of the tool “report any issues”, this keeps everything consolidated and is easier to keep track and reply ;-).

Your BladeConfig had a space in “CONFIGARRAY (presets)”, the tool expected “CONFIGARRAY(presets)”, this caused the tool to misread the name of your Presets array. I have pushed a fix to the tool to account for this going forward.

However, since the tool saves previous input values, we need to update the BladeConfig to fix in your instance as it will be holding the old Presets name with the error in it.

• First refresh the page and make sure it shows “v3.10” at the top.
  • Then paste this into the BladeConfig section at the top of the tool and it will let the tool parse and update the name(s) accordingly, this should fix.
    Your above config had no styles for blade 2 & 3, if you want those blades to do anything remember to add styles in the presets for all 3 blades.
BladeConfig blades[] = {
 { 0, WS281XBladePtr<130, bladePin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin2, bladePowerPin3> >(), WS281XBladePtr<8, blade2Pin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin4> >(), SimpleBladePtr<CH1LED, CH2LED, NoLED, NoLED, bladePowerPin5, bladePowerPin6, -1, -1>(), CONFIGARRAY(presets) },
};

Oh wow, It works!

I really appreciate you taking the time to help on a Sunday.

You’re welcome, glad it’s working