Problems moving from preconfig 2.0 to 3.0

I just recently changed to preconfig 3.01 on my Sabertrio proffie saber. I followed the steps on their website to format the SD card and flash it. Everything went fine, but when I decided to go back in and add my other fonts to the saber again I got an error flashing to the board that I didn’t understand. When I tried to revert back to right after I formatted the SD card I still get the error. Here is the error:

In file included from C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\config\s3config.h:25,
                 from C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:575:
C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\props\s3button_config.h: In member function 'virtual bool SaberSabertrioButtons::Event2(BUTTON, EVENT, uint32_t)':
C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\props\s3button_config.h:2531:36: error: 'MENU_COLOR' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'MENU_TOP'?
 2531 |                   && menu_type_ == MENU_COLOR)
      |                                    ^~~~~~~~~~
      |                                    MENU_TOP
C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\props\s3button_config.h:2568:36: error: 'MENU_COLOR' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'MENU_TOP'?
 2568 |                   && menu_type_ == MENU_COLOR)
C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\props\s3button_config.h:2590:36: error: 'MENU_COLOR' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'MENU_TOP'?
 2590 |                   && menu_type_ == MENU_COLOR)
C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\props\s3button_config.h:2600:38: error: 'MENU_COLOR' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'MENU_TOP'?
 2600 |                     if(menu_type_ == MENU_COLOR)
      |                                      ^~~~~~~~~~
      |                                      MENU_TOP
C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\props\s3button_config.h:2611:43: error: 'MENU_LENGTH' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'EFFECT_LENGTH'?
 2611 |                     else if(menu_type_ == MENU_LENGTH)
      |                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                           EFFECT_LENGTH
C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\props\s3button_config.h:2627:36: error: 'MENU_COLOR' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'MENU_TOP'?
 2627 |                   && menu_type_ == MENU_COLOR)
C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\props\s3button_config.h:2637:38: error: 'MENU_COLOR' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'MENU_TOP'?
 2637 |                     if(menu_type_ == MENU_COLOR)
      |                                      ^~~~~~~~~~
      |                                      MENU_TOP
C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\props\s3button_config.h:2648:43: error: 'MENU_LENGTH' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'EFFECT_LENGTH'?
 2648 |                     else if(menu_type_ == MENU_LENGTH)
      |                                           ^~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                           EFFECT_LENGTH
C:\Users\pbdkk\Desktop\Sabertrio Proffie Preconfiguration 3.01\extra\ProffieOS\props\s3button_config.h:2757:38: error: 'MENU_LENGTH' was not declared in this scope; did you mean 'EFFECT_LENGTH'?
 2757 |                     if(menu_type_ == MENU_LENGTH)
      |                                      ^~~~~~~~~~~
      |                                      EFFECT_LENGTH
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Proffieboard V2.

You’ll have to ask whoever created that prop file at the installer. It’s not a prop included with the OS and it seems like they tried to cut pieces from Edit Mode in my prop but messed some things up.
Or just use my prop :wink:

1 Like