Problem verifing sketch

can anyone tell me what i have done wrong here im also new to this

thanks

c:/users/greyj/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe:C:\Users\greyj\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\hardware\stm32l4\3.6.0\variants\STM32L433CC-ProffieboardV2/linker_scripts/STM32L433CC_FLASH.ld:224: warning: memory region SRAM2' not declared c:/users/greyj/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\greyj\AppData\Local\Temp\sketch_mar1a.ino.elf.Ivg8qP.ltrans0.ltrans.o: in function main’:
C:\Users\greyj\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\hardware\stm32l4\3.6.0\cores\stm32l4/main.cpp:129: undefined reference to setup' c:/users/greyj/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\greyj\AppData\Local\Arduino15\packages\proffieboard\hardware\stm32l4\3.6.0\cores\stm32l4/main.cpp:133: undefined reference to loop’
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1

Compilation error: exit status 1

Sounds like there’s an issue with your arduino setup… something wasn’t installed correctly (this points specifically to an issue with the ino file)

To be honest you can fix it by going back through the install process carefully, but it’ll be way quicker to circumvent the whole process with ProffieConfig :slight_smile:

Just import your config file and click apply changes to board, really all there is to it (and you can easily poke around all the settings)

If you have any issues i can help you get them sorted out nice and quick.

This is usually what happens if you try to compile an empty sketch, or your config file instead of ProffieOS.ino.

1 Like