Odd Sound cut off/Muting issue

Hmm, do you know where in the serial monitor output the sound cut out?

Ill try again but i can never pin point the spot… ill try and get a section or range…are you seeing anything weird?

No, I don’t see anything weird. (unfortunately, as that would make it easier to figure it out.)

What prop are you using? Have you tried simply swapping in a different config.ini and smoothswing.ini into the font folder itself? Pull both out and swap a known working pair in. @NoSloppy helped me with a similar issue this past year and in my case one or both being badly written was the issue. I’m not saying it is here with your issue but give it a try. Backup your original font just in case you wanna circle back. Then make sure to run SD Card Formatter before you reinstall your fonts so you have a clean test bed.

Me? I’ve never experience this on any saber or font so I’m not going to be much help.

sorry this was supposed to be a reply to someone asking which prop i was using

I am using Fett263 props (i use those only) but thats interesting i havent tried switching a config and smoothswing file…so that fixed a problem you had where the sound was cutting out?

In the situation I had simply trying a different set solved it. YMMV