Newbie having an issue with ProffieOS

Hello, I am completely new here and I’m trying to compile one of my Proffieboards. I keep running into the error "conflicting declaration ‘AudioDynamicMixer<9> dynamic_mixer’ "

I think, according to the rules here you’re supposed to post the full error code? However when I try to add the error code it’s too many characters to post. How do I correctly post the error code? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit
Check that you didn’t accidentally delete the beginning of the comment block at the very top of ProffieOS.ino

It should start with

/*
 ProffieOS: Control software............

If you deleted the /* you might get that error.

That wasn’t it. The /* is still there.

Ok, I think I figured out how to share the error code.

Error code

Ok well then I defer to my original reply which was that this is not a typical error caused by a config file issue.
Easiest is likely to just grab a fresh ProffieOS download, move your config file over, #define CONFIG_FILE again and try again.

1 Like

That’s an unusual error.
What version of ProffieOS are you using, and what does your config file look like?

@NoSloppy had the solution. I deleted the ProffieOS then re-downloaded it. Everything is working now. But for your info @profezzorn I’m running OS 6.7. This is my config file.

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP
#include "proffieboard_v2_config.h"
#define NUM_BLADES 1
#define NUM_BUTTONS 2
#define VOLUME 1500 
const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144;
#define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 1.8
#define ENABLE_AUDIO
#define ENABLE_MOTION
#define ENABLE_WS2811
#define ENABLE_SD
#define ENABLE_ALL_EDIT_OPTIONS
#define SAVE_STATE
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PRESETS
Preset presets[] = {
   { "Sailor_Jedi", "Sailor Moon - Theme Song (English) [HD].wav",   
StylePtr<Layers<Layers<Lockup<AudioFlicker<Sparkle<Magenta,White,400>,Red>,AlphaL<Layers<Mix<SmoothStep<BladeAngle<>,Int<0>>,Stripes<1000,1000,Orange,Red,Green,Blue>,Stripes<1000,-1000,Orange,Red,Green,Blue>>,
AlphaL<White,Bump<BladeAngle<>,Int<6000>>>>,Bump<BladeAngle<>,Int<24000>>>,Red>>,
LocalizedClashL<White,80,100>,
InOutTrL<TrWipeSparkTip<White,300,100>,TrConcat<TrWipeIn<1500>,AudioFlicker<Magenta,White>,TrWipeInSparkTip<White,300,100>>>,
TransitionEffectL<TrConcat<TrWipe<2800>,Sparkle<Black,Magenta>,TrConcat<TrWipeSparkTip<White,750>,Black,TrWipeInSparkTip<Magenta,150,100>>>,EFFECT_PREON>,
TransitionEffectL<TrConcat<TrFade<100>,Sparkle<Black>,TrFade<100>>,EFFECT_POSTOFF>>>()}, 

{ "SmthJedi", "tracks/CantinaSong01.wav",
    &style_charging, "Battery\nLevel"}
};

BladeConfig blades[] = {
 { 0, WS281XBladePtr<144, bladePin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin2, bladePowerPin3> >(), CONFIGARRAY(presets) },
};
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_BUTTONS
Button PowerButton(BUTTON_POWER, powerButtonPin, "pow");
Button AuxButton(BUTTON_AUX, auxPin, "aux");
#endif