New to Proffie, can't figure out what I did (or am doing) wrong

So I’ve got my first Proffiesaber, purchased it 3rd party the seller assured me it worked fine by sending me videos and such. I’ve had it for quite sometime now and did hours on hours or research how to program/customize it. Currently have many fonts and blade styles on it which for the most part works flawlessly.

My only issue that I’ve been having with it is some #defines don’t work. For example here is my config~

`#ifdef CONFIG_TOP
#include “proffieboard_v2_config.h”
#define NUM_BLADES 1
#define NUM_BUTTONS 2
#define VOLUME 1800
const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 100;
#define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 4.0
#define ENABLE_AUDIO
#define ENABLE_MOTION
#define ENABLE_WS2811
#define ENABLE_SD
#define COLOR_CHANGE_DIRECT
#define DISABLE_DIAGNOSTIC_COMMANDS
#define FETT263_SWING_ON_SPEED 350
#define FETT263_SWING_ON
#define FETT263_FORCE_PUSH
#define FETT263_FORCE_PUSH_LENGTH 5
#define FETT263_LOCKUP_DELAY 200
#define MOTION_TIMEOUT 60 * 15 * 1000
#define FETT263_MULTI_PHASE
#define FETT263_TWIST_OFF
#define FETT263_TWIST_ON
#define SAVE_STATE
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PROP
#include “…/props/saber_fett263_buttons.h”
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PRESETS
Preset presets[] = {`

Now from what I gather it’s fine, I don’t have any errors when I upload. However I have Twist ON currently which works, and I also have Twist OFF defined which does NOT work. I’ve also been trying to get volume control to work which I can’t (though I’m not sure if it’s a saber specific feature). So as with other proffie sabers I’ve seen they have a “Menu” voice which I’ve downloaded the audio packs for and added the ‘common’ folder to the main directory. Yet I don’t have any of that when I attempt to use my saber. I could be missing a step somewhere and I’ve tried googling my ass off for an answer as I don’t like to bother people lol. I’m like HARD stuck and have no idea what the issue could be. I’ve followed many YouTube guides on how to program/install OS6 and I don’t think I’m doing anything differently but well if I wasn’t then it would be working wouldn’t it lol?

Need to see the full config.

Use pastebin.com if needed.

Full config below (Thanks in advance for the help.)

You’re missing “;common” in your presets (and “common” folder needs to be added to your SD card).

See Set Up Instructions on this page for details and link to Voice Packs.

Gesture examples and defines are also on this page. Twist is a quick back and forth rotation like a single rev of a motorcycle.

1 Like