Need help I have an error message in Arduino

So I got my first proffie saber in and I wanted to add some fonts well I learned I had to make a new config and all that good stuff so I did all that updated the STM32 BOOTLOADER and got to the final step and go this error if you know how to fix it I’d really appreciate it because idk what else to do.

c:/users/minec/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: changing start of section .bss by 24 bytes
c:/users/minec/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: changing start of section .bss by 24 bytes
c:/users/minec/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Minec\AppData\Local\Temp\ProffieOS.ino.elf.PDAJmr.ltrans2.ltrans.o: in function Parser<WebUSBSerialAdapter>::Loop()': C:\Users\Minec\OneDrive\Desktop\ProffieOS/stm32l4_usbd_cdc.c:550: undefined reference to WebUSBSerial’
c:/users/minec/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Minec\AppData\Local\Temp\ProffieOS.ino.elf.PDAJmr.ltrans2.ltrans.o:C:\Users\Minec\OneDrive\Desktop\ProffieOS/stm32l4_usbd_cdc.c:550: undefined reference to WebUSBSerial' c:/users/minec/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Minec\AppData\Local\Temp\ProffieOS.ino.elf.PDAJmr.ltrans2.ltrans.o: in function Parser::Setup()‘:
C:\Users\Minec\OneDrive\Desktop\ProffieOS\common/serial.h:30: undefined reference to WebUSBSerial' c:/users/minec/appdata/local/arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: C:\Users\Minec\OneDrive\Desktop\ProffieOS\common/serial.h:30: undefined reference to WebUSBSerial’
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1

Compilation error: exit status 1

That’s a weird one.
What version of arduino do you have?
What version of ProffieOS do you have?
What version of the arduino-proffieboard plugin?

WebUSBSerial is supposed to be defined in cores/stm32l4/CDC.cpp

It kind of seems like you managed to compile most of the files with WebUSB on, but not CDC.cpp somehow.

You could try changing Arduino → Tools → USB Type to something else and then try again.

So I tried the Serial + WebUSB that gave me the same error then I tried Serial + Mass Storage + WebUSB Again and it gave me the same error message again is there something else I could try?

The version of Arduino is 2.0.4 and its ProffieOS 6.9 with a proffieboard V2 pluggin for arduino

This is just the setting you used, and while the setting is correct, it’s not the version of the arduino-proffieboard plugin. To find that you’ll need to open up the board manager and check what version is installed.

Oh yea Im sorry It’s proffieboard version 2.2

Not sure if you’re reading the version off the proffieboard or from the board manager in arduino → tools → board → board manager. Either way, the latest version of the arduino-proffieboard plugin is 3.6.0, so you should make sure that’s the version you have installed.

Edit:
The board manager is probably not in arduino → tools → board → board manager in arduino 2.0.4. Instead it’s probably in the left sidebar somewhere.

Yes I have the version 2.2 installed at the moment so you’re saying I should update it to 3.6.0 correct?

Yes, that is correct.

Alright Ill update it and see if that may fix the problem

That fixed my issue!!! Thank you so so so much for your help I have been trying for 3 days to do this and I have come up short everytime so thank you so much!!!