Music Track Download(s)?

Wanted to see if there is somewhere I can download a couple tracks I’m looking for, particularly Rey’s Theme and Ahsoka’s theme (end credits of the show(?)).

I got the Rey font from one guy (Desert Scavenger), but it doesn’t have her main theme, and the music it does have is overwhelmed by the lightsaber hum. I saw that another guy’s version has it in their demo, but wanted to see if I can download elsewhere without having to purchase an entire sound font I won’t use.

Got the Ahsoka one from second guy but that has no music at all :frowning:

Apart from that, have Vader’s Rogue One music which is pretty good, but I should probably get the Imperial March for good measure :grin:

Strictly speaking, the music will be copyrighted, which is probably why the font makers haven’t included it. But you should be able to use by buying the track yourself from Apple music or whatever, and then putting the download file through Audacity to convert it to the correct format for the Proffieboard. As I understand it, this wouldn’t be breaking any copyright rules as you’re using your paid-for music for your own personal lightsaber. But if you were to sell the saber in the future, my understanding is that you would need to delete that music from the saber before you sell it

1 Like

Sound font files are just .wav files. Any sound in the world can be used. There’s no special format to make them work in your sound font.
You can just find it on YouTube, download and convert it, or record it and stick it on your SD card.
It’s very easy.

1 Like

1 Like

You can also use my Sound Font Converter webpage :wink:
https://www.soundfontnamingconverter.com/

1 Like

Oh wow! How have I missed this feature? I’ve always done everything manually in Audacity. Great to have a facility like this that will do it all for me. :smiley:
Great work as always Brian - will definitely be using this myself in future. :+1: :muscle: :pray:

1 Like