Lgt proffieboard

if it doesn’t do twist on gesture open the prop file and read through top section to make sure the version you have actually has gestures in it

Gesture ignition/retraction is different than stab, Melt or drag, refer to NoSloppy’s post for the sa22c file with gestures

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP
#include "proffieboard_v2_config.h"
#define NUM_BLADES 1
#define NUM_BUTTONS 1
#define VOLUME 1550
const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144;
#define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 3.0
#define ENABLE_AUDIO
#define ENABLE_MOTION
#define ENABLE_WS2811
#define ENABLE_SD
#define ENABLE_SERIAL
#define COLOR_CHANGE_DIRECT
#define DISABLE_DIAGNOSTIC_COMMANDS
#define SA22C_TWIST_ON
#define SA22C_TWIST_OFF
#define IDLE_OFF_TIME 60*5*1000
#define SAVE_STATE
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PROP
#include "../props/saber_sa22c_buttons.h"
#endif

this is the original script from the sd card that came wih the saber and its suposed to have twist on and of on it  so i asumed it had gestures 

so i need to add one of these 

#ifdef SA22C_TWIST_ON
#define TWIST_GESTURE
#endif

#ifdef SA22C_THRUST_ON
#define THRUST_GESTURE
#endif

??

No, you need to put the copy of sa22c file from NoSloppy inside /props folder like the post said.

I have no idea what to put in the script that’s why I needed an example posted but I think I have a fake proffieboard too because mine is white all other I seen is black so I think lgt made their own version :thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::man_shrugging:t4:

In the /props folder just replace the sa22c file with the version NoSloppy posted, then upload the config with #define SA22C_TWIST_ON that’s it.

So put it in and rename it to something and upload it ?

Just replace the saber_sa22c_buttons.h file in /props with the one linked above.

Ok I’ll have a look when I get back home :slight_smile:

Another question btw how do I add music to a blade style I tried to add a regular song and its the correct file type but I doesn’t play :thinking:

track has to be formatted correctly and assigned in the preset.

MODERATOR ALERT:

If this thread doesn’t make much sense, is because I have removed/hidden all posts with photos of screens in them.

Read the rules people.

Ye I did that and converted it to the correct sound format and added the name as source but I’ll try again later

Ye in removed those comments :slight_smile:

It sounds like you are not calling for the track in the preset correctly.
The track argument needs to be the complete path to the file, and include the file name extension.
ie:
{ "FontName", "tracks/SongName.wav", .................
The path is relative, so if you have the song in a folder named ‘tracks’ inside the font folder itself, the path would need to be:
{ "FontName", "FontName/tracks/SongName.wav", .................
Hope that helps.

Ye that’s exactly what I did hmm I’ll try change the song name and see if that helps other question what exactly do I need from the script you sent or do I need to update the board somehow?

Ok. Let’s straighten things out a bit.
The file that you edit, (where you add #define lines and #include a prop file and have presets that contain your font, track, and blade styles) is called a config file, not a script.
Your config file lives in the ProffieOS/config folder. That’s where you should edit it and where it gets uploaded to the board from after you save changes.
The problem you had was that you were #include-ing the prop file named saber_FETT263_buttons.h, but were #define-ing SA22C gesture defines. You also had SA22C in lower case letters.
Match the file used to the defines used, and use correct capitalization, save, upload, done.

Ok I’ll try it in 10 minutes approx and take a print screen and post it here to see if it’s correct :slight_smile:

Don’t post screen shots