Lgt proffieboard

Hi I have a question what is the original prop name for the Lgt proffieboard neopixel lightsaber’s because I think I done goofed when I flashed my proffieboard because I can’t att swing on sa22c does not work and fett263 defines does not work I need help solving this because I really want to add swing on or any of the other turn on gestures :slight_smile: everything else works fine and I can add new blades and sound without any problems at all

I think they use the sa22c prop.

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP
#include "proffieboard_v2_config.h"
#define NUM_BLADES 1
#define NUM_BUTTONS 1
#define VOLUME 2000
const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144;
#define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 1.8
#define ENABLE_AUDIO
#define ENABLE_MOTION
#define ENABLE_WS2811
#define ENABLE_SD
#define SA22C_STAB_ON 
#define SA22C__THRUST_ON
#define SA22C__SWING_ON
#define SA22C__SWING_ON_SPEED 250
#define SA22C__FORCE_PUSH
#define SA22C__FORCE_PUSH_LENGHT 5
#define SA22C__TWIST_ON
#define SA22C__TWIST_OFF
#define IDLE_OFF_TIME 60*5*1000
#define DISABLE_DIAGNOSTIC_COMMANDS
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PROP
#include "../props/saber_sa22c_buttons.h"
#endif

This is my script and it doesn't work

That’s not a complete config file, and I’m pretty sure defines with double underscores in them won’t do anything.

I recommend getting in touch with LGT and ask them what config file they used.
Maybe it’s available on their website somewhere? Or maybe on the SD card that came with the saber?

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP
#include "proffieboard_v2_config.h"
#define NUM_BLADES 1
#define NUM_BUTTONS 1
#define VOLUME 2000
const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144;
#define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 1.8
#define ENABLE_AUDIO
#define ENABLE_MOTION
#define ENABLE_WS2811
#define ENABLE_SD
#define sa22c_STAB_ON 
#define sa22c_THRUST_ON
#define sa22c_SWING_ON
#define sa22c_SWING_ON_SPEED 250
#define sa22c_FORCE_PUSH
#define sa22c_FORCE_PUSH_LENGHT 5
#define sa22c_TWIST_ON
#define sa22c_TWIST_OFF
#define IDLE_OFF_TIME 60*5*1000
#define DISABLE_DIAGNOSTIC_COMMANDS
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PROP
#include "../props/saber_sa22c_buttons.h"
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PRESETS that's the one o have now and everything else works fine part from the gesture turn on and of  I asked lgt but haven't gotten any answers 

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP #include "proffieboard_v2_config.h" #define NUM_BLADES 1 #define NUM_BUTTONS 1 #define VOLUME 2000 const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144; #define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 1.8 #define ENABLE_AUDIO #define ENABLE_MOTION #define ENABLE_WS2811 #define ENABLE_SD #define FETT263_STAB_ON #define FETT263_THRUST_ON #define FETT263_FORCE_PUSH #define IDLE_OFF_TIME 60*5*1000 #define DISABLE_DIAGNOSTIC_COMMANDS #endif #ifdef CONFIG_PROP #include "../props/saber_sa22c_buttons.h" #endif #ifdef CONFIG_PRESETS Preset presets

this is the original code I used when I flashed my card everything else but the gesture on works fine 

You have mismatched naming going on.
If you include saber_sa22c_buttons, then all of the gesture defines will start with SA22C.
You have FETT263 in your last post.
You were closest where you posted above after correcting the double underscores, you just need to capitalize SA22C.
The SD card from LGT should have a folder named ‘sdconfig’ on it which should have all the default configs they send out. The one named what your saber is setup as (Neo1switch…somethiing) is likely what you want.
However, there’s a high chance that the version of saber_sa22c_buttons.h is the official ProffieOS 5.9 version, which did not include the gesture additions.
For that, replace the file in /props with this one, setup the defines as you did (but capitalize), and you should be good to go.

1 Like

Ye I copied the the code from this video Proffie Board Editing Basics: Lightsaber Edits Step by Step (for beginners) - YouTube and this is my first try having a go at coding so I have ni idea of what I’m doing heheh

Thanks I’ll have a look when I get home

So I just copy and paste that into a config file and then add the blade styles ?? :slight_smile:

try these:

Oh all that I know alredy i only need to know how to add the swing on or other gesture turn on :slight_smile:

I have an LGT saber as well. And the sdcard has a folder called sdcard all the configs are in that folder.

Yes I know that but it does not have the scripts for stab on ignition and twiat on twist of

So download a copy of ProffieOS, add the prop file you need.
Then take the config file from the sd card and update ProffieOS.ino to point to it.
Now, add the defines you need to enable stab and/or twist ignition.
Upload.
Done.

I have done that nothing happens 🤷🏽‍♂️

This is the script I have now 

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP #include "proffieboard_v2_config.h" #define NUM_BLADES 1 #define NUM_BUTTONS 1 #define VOLUME 2000 const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144; #define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 1.8 #define ENABLE_AUDIO #define ENABLE_MOTION #define ENABLE_WS2811 #define ENABLE_SD #define sa22c_STAB_ON #define sa22c_THRUST_ON #define sa22c_SWING_ON #define sa22c_SWING_ON_SPEED 250 #define sa22c_FORCE_PUSH #define sa22c_FORCE_PUSH_LENGHT 5 #define sa22c_TWIST_ON #define sa22c_TWIST_OFF #define IDLE_OFF_TIME 60*5*1000 #define DISABLE_DIAGNOSTIC_COMMANDS #endif #ifdef CONFIG_PROP #include "../props/saber_sa22c_buttons.h" #endif #ifdef CONFIG_PRESETS 

But it does not turn on when I move it only with the button 

I can’t read that, because it’s all on one line.

If you scroll upp you can see the script it’s the one that had 2 _ _ I changed it to 1 _ adurino says it’s fine but it doesn’t register the gestures but twist works to change color and the swings trust and stab motion works for everything else when I use the saber it just won’t turn in with the gestures

In order to really help, we need to see the exact and complete config file, not half, and not on one line. If you’re having trouble posting it here, maybe use pastebin or something to save the config file and then post the link here.

Also, are you sure you updated ProffieOS.ino to point to your config file?
When you uploaded, did you get a 0-100% progress bar?
Or did you get a 1-10 count?

I get 100% and they screetchy sound when it’s done ill post a link when I get home :slight_smile: