Ignition/Retraction and Blast/stab/clash/lockup style effects not functioning

Hey guys, so ive gotten my blade styles to work, but the ignition/retraction settings I put using fett’s style config are not functioning. I’m super new to this so I’m sure I’m just missing something simple, but if someone can take a quick look at my config and see what is causing it that would be amazing

I’ve updated to OS6 and have a Korbanth Starkiller crystal chamber lightsaber.

Config: #ifdef CONFIG_TOP#include "proffieboard_v2_config.h"#define NUM_BLADES 2#d - Pastebin.com

Forgot to mention what the blade DOES do on initiating those, if its helpful to know-
(it seems to default to this for all my styles)
ignition is instant, retraction is just a color fade for a second or two, and all aux effects like clast/blast etc play the sound but don’t show up on the blade

You have your blades swapped. The style for the main blade is showing on the CC and the CC is showing on the main blade.
It’s because you set your SubBlades “upside down” IMO. I always do main blade first, then the presets get main blade style first.
You can either swap the styles in the presets (make 1st->2nd, and 2nd->1st), or change your BladeConfig to be this:

BladeConfig blades[] = {
{ 0,
    SubBlade(1, 134, WS281XBladePtr<135, bladePin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin2, bladePowerPin3, bladePowerPin5>>()),	
    SubBlade(0, 0, NULL),
    CONFIGARRAY(presets) },
};
2 Likes

AH HA! That did it!!! You are my savior. Thank you so much!

1 Like