Hyperspace

hello to all. my Hyperspace config is not doing the same effect as the video, specially when i retract it. mine turns off from center in. Fernando states in the video that Center In is to retract but the video does center out with another effect that i haven’t figured out. I have it set up with the pstoff.wav, also tried it with the in.wav. Im using OS6 and Fetts Library. Please very for me. If a video is needed please let me know.
Thanks

1 Like

Just change the options then, I might misspeak in the videos, I make a bunch at a time and can lose track of the options I loaded up, there’s so many combos. You can use the preview to see what you want to use.

Are you referring to the Exit Hyperspace post off? Just choose it on Enhancements screen?

1 Like

i have. i just cant find the right combo to be exactly like the video. thats the one that i want. i can send you a video or the preset config.
thanks

1 Like

Try Spilt Retraction

1 Like

I did. It starts black center to tips with no effect

1 Like

Post a video I guess, and the style code. I’ll take a look when I have time, I won’t be near a computer for the rest of the day. Did it show on previewer as expected?

1 Like

I did not. Don’t worry, I’m out and about in São Paulo Brazil.

1 Like

I’m going to post it at the open resource FB group. It won’t let me do it through here

1 Like

That is split retraction, no? It’s doing it in your Facebook video.
What are you trying to have it do?

1 Like

Please take a look at Fernando’s Video in the Library. That’s the effect that I’m looking for

1 Like

Center Out. Possibly Exit Hyperspace postoff effect.
That said, @Fett263 There is a plain Center In, plus the versions to follow location, but there’s no plain Center Out, only location based options.

1 Like

I’m scratching my head here. Can I contact you through messenger?

1 Like

You could, but that’s not going to help anybody following the same journey in the future. Why not just talk about it here?. It’s your thread.

1 Like

True. The description and actions on the library’s video is not the same. Fernando says center out fro ignition and center out for retraction. Jump as a preon and exit as payoff. I like what his hilt does. Mine is not. He told me to try a few other thing, but I keep getting the same results. I even changed the sound files to see if that’s the problem.

1 Like

Not sure why it wouldn’t be the same. What does yours look like on the blade?

1 Like

I will pick this up tomorrow. I’m flying out to Miami out of Brazil. Thanks

1 Like

Split Retraction is Center Out, in OS5 it was called Split, I’ll see about renaming with next update.

1 Like

Exit Hyperspace is the Post Off effect it is auto-timed to pstoff.wav so you’re either missing it or it is very short, everything looks fine from this end so it’s your font. If you don’t have a pstoff.wav sound you’ll have to change the WavLen<EFFECT_POSTOFF> values in the style code to a fixed number, the library currently expects you to have a pstoff.wav if you’re using a Post Off effect.

1 Like

Actually I do have it

1 Like

Make sure you chose Exit Hyperspace as your Post Off Effect then. If you have that option and a valid pstoff.wav in the font it should work.

1 Like