HELP PLZ nothing is happening after upload

Its a pach store removable chasis and the battery is good already checked and tried other that work on my own pach store… yes i have acces to the boot and rest button…

The only noise it make is the usb connect from the computer not a booting sound from the board…

The board still look brand new (it is) nothing burned or melted. Nothing seem loose at all…

Il be in front of it in 2 minutes …i can run any test you want if you tell me what to do…

Try disconnecting the battery and usb, remove the sd card, then connect the battery.

It’s supposed to say “font directory not found, sd card not found” in this case. If it does not, one of three things must be true.

1. Some wire came loose. (either power, or the speaker wire)
  2. The programming is bad in some way.
  3. The board is broken.

The first one is solved by inspection, measurement and soldering.
The second one is solved by re-programming. (I recommend trying a simple config file, like “default_proffieboard_config” first, then move on to something more complicated if that works.)
The third one is solved by replacing the board, but we need to rule out the other two first.

If the board isn’t detected when you connect it to USB, that would indicate one of (2) or (3). In this case, try holding the BOOT button while you press and release RESET. When you do this, the board should show up as “STM32 BOOTLOADER”. If it doesn’t, try again, also make sure to try a different cable. If several tries and several cables yields no result, then the board is broken.

ok so i just pluged the board…did the boot/reset…it indicated stm32… set the config to default… uploaded…
-it made a sound once a 100% so speaker is ok…
-i removed sd card and inserted a battery and it said “font directory not found, sd card not found” …

1 Like

i just removed the battery and put the sd in…
-this time it only said “font directory not found’’

so it detects the sd card…

what should i do next?

MASSIVE THANK YOU to both of you for all the help… little update finaly made it work…
-i took an old os5 config that i had … copied an paste everything ifrom my actual config…
-removed #define KEEP_SAVEFILES_WHEN_PROGRAMMING
and everything works fin!!!

still not sur i understand why sins it works on my board but it dose!!!

i REALLY apreciate your time and effort for the help and keep up the good work!!!
the whole community is realy greatfull !!!

1 Like