Forum like the crucible But for CFX?

I’m having popping/clipping issues with my cfx saber when i swing it and i can’t really find much help besides chatgpt lol. Is there somewhere i can take problems with cfx or anyone one here who knows that well?

The Custom Saber Shop is the old school seller of CFX. Check their forums?

Edit: looks like an archive now.

“Erv” still has his website up for Plecter Labs (the creator of the CFX). There’s a link to their Facebook group.

Their forum was the first time I ever had someone say RTFM. So I did. They are all on Erv’s site.

Not open source, different vibe. My first board was a NanoBiscotte V2 and the a CF7 and CF8. Then I moved to proffie.

what does rtfm mean

I means: “Read The F.cking Manual !”

2 Likes

RTFM could be a little callous, or sometimes It was a joke between all of us trying to sort through the massive CFX manual.

Clicking is typically sound file / SD card issue. Try a reformat?

1 Like