Error when flashing board

The presets are all fett263 styles. 2 are audio flickers which are used in on many of the previous working fonts. One is a Fallen Order Cal Kestis style.

So I just tested something else and left all the original fonts on the saber while trying to add my three new ones. All the other fonts work but it does not access or even mention my three new ones. It goes straight from font 18 back to 1.

Do you have #define KEEP_SAVEFILES_WHEN_PROGRAMMING in your config file?

That’s the font directory name?
Weird.
Does that work?

I do have #define KEEP_SAVEFILES_WHEN_PROGRAMMING. Is the font directory name just the main folder each font is in on the SD card?

Remove it.

Yes

I’ll try deleting that and reflashing the board. Then yes the sabertrio font directories are labeled “#-FONTNAME”. The 3 I am adding are “13-LUKE”, “14-VADER”, and “15-CYAN”.

Unbelievable that was it! Thank you so much for all your help.

One strange thing is that now the tip drag and melt effects don’t work on my previous fonts and the effect is very minimal on the three new ones.

I’ve figured out that it is about the length of the blade. Even though mine is only a 32 inch, it was set up like a 36 inch. I can fix it either through the blade length adjustment on the saber or in the config.