"Edit Mode" and other additions for ProffieOS6

“Color Change with Color List” Using Color List in place of ColorWheel for ProffieOS6
https://youtu.be/b-i0yHks2fY

Based on the request for a stepped color change using only specified colors I was able to modify my Color List functionality from Edit Mode to work on its own.
The Color Change (CC) with Color List will be enabled with a define and allows you to set up a list of as many colors as you want in your prop file (or you can use the default list of 26 colors). When enabled it will replace the ColorWheel for any preset that has the Base Color argument is included (more on that in the Edit Mode documentation). If your preset does not have the argument set up it will default back to the ColorWheel. In addition, you can still set up styles with ColorChange<> and they will work as normal.
This will allow you to have 3 different Color Change methods depending on the preset itself, so you can set your styles up however you want in each preset.
I’ve set it up so CC Color List still uses ccbegin.wav, ccchange.wav and ccend.wav so you can set your sounds up however you like. In Color List each turn will play ccchange.wav to designate the change.

5 Likes