Crystal Chamber not working

so i was out of the saber game for like 15 years, my last instal was like crystal focus3? but definitely remember petite crouton 1.5… anyway then a few years ago i tried again and bought at 7chambers SK-IG, bought a CFX, proffie at the time scarred me. Now i jumped in the proffie3.9 and used this diagram

the board works except my Crystal chamber isn’t lighting up, i’m going to make sure my config is good but i’m pretty sure it is… i’ll post the config on my lunch but the wiring is correct right? just making sure.

i think this is the blade config… im not sure if its correct from my wiring though… i have it wired just like above. could my config be wrong?

BladeConfig blades[] = {
 { 0, WS281XBladePtr<144, bladePin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin2, bladePowerPin3> >(),
    WS281XBladePtr<1, blade2Pin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin1> >()
  , CONFIGARRAY(presets) },

sorry for double posting everything works perfect except the Crystal Chamber.

again sorry, however i think i found out the issue. this is the crystal im using
i have the neg and positive bridged together, and unfortunately the data lines are bridged too,i didn’t realize the is a in and out for data. i’m assuming i just need to take the data out to the board correct? thanks

Someone please correct me if I get this wrong–but I’m pretty sure you connect the purple data wire in the diagram from the proffie board to the DATA IN on your LED. The data OUT is only if you want more LEDs on the same chain.

so i have it wired just like the diagram, and left out the resistor as the crystal pixel already had a resistor and now it works fine… i’m gonna tinker with the config add some more fonts and see if it all still works

well the crystal chamber lights up now, but only in red the green and blue does not work…

was there an edit to the config file? i’m not seeing it sorry thanks.

@profezzorn should i change the config to this?

BladeConfig blades[] = {
{ 0, WS281XBladePtr<144, bladePin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin2, bladePowerPin3> >(),
WS281XBladePtr<1, blade2Pin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin1PowerPINS > >()
, CONFIGARRAY(presets) },

I’m confused, the parts in green look identical to what was posted before.
(The part in red looks wrong.)

replaced the neopixel led and works perfect, everything works perfect… waiting for that E6000 to dry and assembly time. thanks guys.