CONFIG TOP for OS7

Excuse my very bad English! I am using the Fett263 OS7.14 Style Editor and have revised my CONFIG_TOP. Now it works great with the Multiphase Styles and Sounds. I can change a color style and also the corresponding altNNN tones with simple gestures (SUPER COOL). Problem number 1 “When I use the color wheel, the color is saved on the SD card. I can’t turn this off and go back to the original colors.” Because I use a custom color for some styles: “255,160,0”. Unless I delete the data (for color and more) on the SD card. If I write-protect the saving on the SD card, I can no longer change the colors. But I want to keep using the color wheel. Is there a way to turn off saving or restore the original color? Number 2 "I really like using the “Stab” function (not to be confused with Drag, Melt) for a finishing move. Unfortunately this function no longer works. It would be great if someone could help me.

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP
#include “proffieboard_v2_config.h”
#define NUM_BLADES 1
#define NUM_BUTTONS 1
#define VOLUME 1500
const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144;
#define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 3.0
#define ENABLE_AUDIO
#define ENABLE_MOTION
#define ENABLE_WS2811
#define ENABLE_SD
#define FILTER_CUTOFF_FREQUENCY 100
#define FILTER_ORDER 8
#define ENABLE_SERIAL
#define SPEAK_BLADE_ID
#define MOTION_TIMEOUT 60 * 15 * 1000
#define IDLE_OFF_TIME 60 * 5 * 1000
#define VOLUME_MENU_CYCLE
#define COLOR_CHANGE_DIRECT
#define DISABLE_DIAGNOSTIC_COMMANDS
#define DISABLE_BASIC_PARSER_STYLES
#define FETT263_SAY_BATTERY_PERCENT
#define FETT263_LOCKUP_DELAY 200
#define FETT263_BM_CLASH_DETECT 6
#define FETT263_TWIST_ON
#define FETT263_TWIST_ON_NO_BM
#define FETT263_THRUST_ON
#define FETT263_THRUST_ON_NO_BM
#define FETT263_STAB_ON
#define FETT263_STAB_ON_NO_BM
#define FETT263_TWIST_OFF
#define FETT263_FORCE_PUSH
#define FETT263_FORCE_PUSH_LENGTH 10
#define FETT263_SPECIAL_ABILITIES
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PROP
#include “…/props/saber_fett263_buttons.h”

We need to see your entire config, the features you’re asking about are controlled in the style code. I recommend using pastebin.com.

ColorChange is based on the style, if your styles are from my library using Color Arguments, then you can use the Color List with Color Zoom as described in the controls for my prop to get to any color.

Stab is a style (and sound) if you want Stab effects be sure to include in the style.

1 Like

When the blade is on, I press the power button 4 x, then I can choose different colors when turning the sword. The color I then choose is saved. I can’t go back to my previous color. I’m always bad at translating, sorry.

I put “STAB” on the tip of the blade so that I can stab forward with momentum and the tip then “flickers”, not against the wall but with momentum forward. I wrote the styles with the new OS7.14. But as a non-programmer and a bad English speaker, I’m really having problems. Thanks for the answer.

As I noted, these features are controlled in your style, so post your full config (use pastebin.com) and point out which preset you’re asking about and we can have look.

If you save a color change, you can’t “go back” after it’s saved. You can “revert” while still in color change, this undoes the change BEFORE it saves. Once save a new color you would have to go in and select the color again. As noted above, refer to the controls for my prop under Color Change for how to do.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help, this answers one question and I just wanted to say that I am very happy, it is incredibly fun with the new functions.

I will post a complete configuration via this link. Thanks again

I worked all night on the CONFIG_TOP and got it working. I got it working with the link! Thanks Fett!

#define FETT263_USE_BC_MELT_STAB

now it’s working as normal again! GREAT