Config Helper: Problem copy arguments from preview styles using functions

Hi, i tried the first time using functions. I think i understood the concept, and created two functions (since i have one blade and one accent LED) using style library (basic rotoscope). I then created two different presets, one with the default configuration in the function. And in the second i wanted to just alter some small things (blade color, ignition speed). When i click on “Preview Style”, the Popup opens and i can change the relevant things. but the changes are not automatically copied back to config helper. I tried it using both Edge and Firefox browser (no special add-ons activated which could block this). Am i doing something wrong, or what could be my problem ?
Here is a short recording of the problem: ConfigHelperIssue.mp4

EDIT: If you had OS8 selected it wasn’t saving arguments, I have fixed you’ll need to refresh for updated scripts.


Style Arguments appear at the end of the style. The style itself doesn’t change, that’s what allows for the optimization. You’re using the same style in multiple presets. When the preset loads the style arguments will change the color, etc. If you scroll to the very end of the style you’ll see the arguments inside the “()”. When you generate the config it will include the selected arguments into each respective preset.

1 Like

i had indeed OS8 selected. Now it works, thx for the super fast fix and support! Its so great to have such cool tools. I really love yours and Frederiks work!

1 Like

You’re welcome, glad to help.