Cant get sd card to read new font, think its a presets problem

got my first proffie so forgive me for noob questions. Got arduino and proffie os set up with version 7.7 os. So i added a greyscale font and got the sd card to read the new font but didnt have the bladestyle. started over with original files (didnt format so maybe old files slid in?) got the bladestyle preset and added it to arduino and it verified.
my fonts are labeled Bank1-32 so i added Bank 33 with all the new files but my saber wont recognize the new font
also saw things about the editor to make adding bladestyles easier but no guides yet.

font=Bank32;common
track=tracks/Prism.wav
style=builtin 31 1
name=Preset: 32
variation=0
new_preset
font=Rainbow;common
track=tracks/cantina.wav
style=builtin 32 1
name=Preset: 33
variation=0
new_preset
font=Batt00;common
track=tracks/cantina.wav
style=builtin 33 1
name=Battery\nLevel
variation=0
new_preset

these are how the normal presets look and 33 is new. although it plays spectrum when i click preset 33 in the web usb. before i added 33 spectrum wasnt labeled as a font but would show up when cycling fonts

SHouldn’t this say Bank33 ?

so i tried the web os tool and now my pc wont recognize the sd card? arduino still says serial + mass storage + web usb

Did it say that when you last uploaded?
(It’s not what it says right now that matters, it’s what the setting is when you upload.)

i dont know i uploaded the preset earlier but all other changes where on sd card
the changes on web usb are still there and it uses files in my sd card

should i remove KEEP_SAVEFILES_WHEN_PROGRAMMING?

that got the font name to work but nothing else. ok now the preset in arduino has an error again

In file included from C:\Users\mitch\OneDrive\Desktop\lightsabers\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:614:
C:\Users\mitch\OneDrive\Desktop\lightsabers\ProffieOS\config\LGT1Button36.h:102:6: error: expected '}' before '{' token
  102 |      { "Bank33;common", "tracks/Prism.wav", StylePtr<Layers<
      |      ^
In file included from C:\Users\mitch\OneDrive\Desktop\lightsabers\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:614:
C:\Users\mitch\OneDrive\Desktop\lightsabers\ProffieOS\config\LGT1Button36.h:33:20: note: to match this '{'
   33 | Preset presets[] = {
      |                    ^
C:\Users\mitch\OneDrive\Desktop\lightsabers\ProffieOS\config\LGT1Button36.h:102:6: error: expected ',' or ';' before '{' token
  102 |      { "Bank33;common", "tracks/Prism.wav", StylePtr<Layers<
      |      ^

exit status 1

Compilation error: expected '}' before '{' token

[#ifdef CONFIG_TOP#include "proffieboard_v2_config.h"#define NUM_BLADES 1#d - Pastebin.com](https://pastebin.com/EN4Mwuf9)

Yes.

Post your config file and we’ll take a look.

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP#include “proffieboard_v2_config.h”#define NUM_BLADES 1#d - Pastebin.com

i got it down to 1 error changed that and it made errors 50 lines back from where i edited.

You need a comma between your “Batt00” preset & your “Bank33” preset. Then you need a closing } at the end of your “Bank33” preset before the };

Looks like it’s missing a comma at the end of line 101

C:\Users\mitch\OneDrive\Desktop\lightsabers\ProffieOS\ProffieOS.ino:85:2: error: #endif without #if
   85 | #endif
      |  ^~~~~

exit status 1

Compilation error: #endif without #i 

final one

This would happen if your have too many #endif in your config file (or if you mess with ProffieOS.ino in some ways) The config file you posted seem to have the right amount of #endif in it though.

somehow i do have 30 config options. idk if thats too much, try and reinstall proffie os and see if that helps?

That is not the problem.
That would give a completely different error message.

i tried to make the os ino a shortcut by itself but it didn’t work and I put it back in its original location.

but deleting the os and reinstalling didnt help

You should post the current version of your config file here.
Type 3 backticks “```” and hit return.
Paste your config file contents. Hit return.
Type 3 more backticks, and hit Reply to post it.