So a few fonts that I have (Orlando Dove fonts on YouTube) always make the blade turn on after the ignition sound plays, not along with it. Also, Most of them play the ignition sound and then que the hum very sharply instead of like blending into it like the others do (igntions plays, half second of silence, then hum starts). Sometimes the swings are laggy and glitchy on them as well. These are designed for xeno and I used nosloppy’s converter, but that shouldn’t cause any issues right? If it helps, it results in this whether I add them on the config with Arduino or I use OS workbench
Not sure if these are (incorrectly) detected as monophonic fonts, or if you just need to set the humStart variable in the font ini file.
Well actually I don’t think I have any ini files in the font folder. They each should be going off of like the global or default settings, but then why are some playing immediately and some are glitching so bad like this? Also, if they are being detected as monophonic, how do I fix that?
I’m 99% sure that when converting to proffie the name converter puts a default config.ini and a smoothsw.ini in the folder, if not just copying them from another font and paste them in and then play with the value to get your desired result
okie dokie.