Blade doesn’t work

I checked it. On DC settings, battery - on the board to + pogo pins it showed 4.5 when blade is on. I did it backward also, it was same number. Is it correct?

I’m uploading the link for photos
First one I took was my expectation when you see it with your own eyes, but second photo is closer what I’m seeing. I hope I could explain myself well.

That looks normal. Especially for a trans-white blade. If you want it to look slightly better, you’d need a clear blade, as the edges sort of give off a glow effect where the light refracts, a bit like how the edges of a bubble look distinct.

Looks pretty good to me.
I mean, it’s not actually plasma ya know :crazy_face:

I see, I’ll try with a clear blade. I know the topic is different but how about day blades. Do they make any difference? Thank you…

Thank you, yes I get it now. I was searching on the net and someone wrote it and I quote

—“If you’re searching for that “white core” effect in person, you’ll likely never find it. The white core only exists on camera and special effects, and what you see in Neopixel sabers are basically what you see in a Tri-Cree saber’s blade, but much more full to the end of the blade, and brighter overall.

However, there is still no white core, unless you set the actual blade color to white (which can overload the LEDs if not careful.)

So basically, yes, high quality Neopixel blades are much brighter, and will look like the movies on camera, but the true “outer glow” and “white core” that you see on camera do not technically exist in person (yet.)

If you’d like to see what a Neopixel blade really looks like in person, check out some of Kyberphonic’s newer videos with the better lighting and camera quality. He added a glow effect with a type of lens filter, but the color of the blade is pretty accurate to what you see in person. Because of the lighting of his room, the brightness is toned down just a bit, however.”—

It seems the tech is not there yet. It looks exceptional on the camera though.

Thank you for your help:)