Battle Mode

Is there any way to excise BM? I’ve tried the following defines with no success.

#define FETT263_DISABLE_MULTI_BLAST
#define FETT263_DISABLE_BM_TOGGLE

Admittedly it’s not a huge pain to turn it off (esp w/ single button), but for font demos for YT, it’s an annoyance to have to toggle it off to showcase individual clashes. I know, I know, #firstworldproblems but I don’t wanna switch props.

This disables the button toggle, if you want to remove from gesture ignitions just use the “NO_BM” defines. Combining all will essentially remove it as there is no way to toggle it on.

1 Like

Gotcha. Thank you!

You’re welcome, if you have Edit Mode, Edit Settings or use Workbench you can also just set the Battle Mode Clash Detection to 15 or 16, this would let you keep the Battle Mode capabilities enabled but make it so Battle Mode uses clashes all of the time instead of the auto Lockup. Then when you want to get back to normal Battle Mode activity move down to 6~8 range.

This makes Battle Mode use clashes for even hard hits

#define FETT263_BM_CLASH_DETECT 15

This makes Battle Mode use clash for light hits only, then lockup for medium to hard

#define FETT263_BM_CLASH_DETECT 6

Adjusting will change the impact threshold that triggers a lockup vs a clash to your personal use.

This would let you “enable” or “disable” Battle Mode without needing to upload via Edit Settings or Workbench.

Using these made it work like I wanted. Then you can obvs toggle it on if you want. Thanks again.

#define FETT263_TWIST_ON_NO_BM
#define FETT263_SWING_ON_NO_BM
#define FETT263_STAB_ON_NO_BM
#define FETT263_THRUST_ON_NO_BM
#define FETT263_DISABLE_MULTI_BLAST

Glad to hear

1 Like