Arduino Error compiling for board

Arduino: 1.8.19 (Mac OS X), Board: “Proffieboard V2, Serial + Mass Storage + WebUSB, SDCARD (SPI), 80 MHz, Smallest Code”

fork/exec /Users/Joa/Library/Arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++: no such file or directory
Error compiling for board Proffieboard V2.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

I don’t understand what is wrong I have tried resetting and re-downlaonig so many times and it’s not an error in the config file because I get the same message when I tried to switch the config file. This is my first time doing this please help

This is a problem with the arduino-proffieboard plugin installation.
Not sure what happened, but you’re going to need to uninstall it and re-install it.

Okay that is in the board manager correct?

1 Like

Yes, that is correct.

Okay I reinstalled 3.6 now I have a different error

Arduino: 1.8.19 (Mac OS X), Board: “Proffieboard V2, Serial, SDCARD (SPI), 80 MHz, Smallest Code”

In file included from /Users/Joa/Desktop/ProffieOS/ProffieOS.ino:567:
/Users/Joa/Desktop/ProffieOS/config/CDconfig.h:16:10: fatal error: …/props/saber_CD_buttonsV1.h: No such file or directory
16 | #include “…/props/saber_CD_buttonsV1.h”
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
exit status 1

What I got is that there is something wrong with the config but I don’t know what 16:10 is

My Config is the default from crimson dawn and I got it off my SD card the only thing I changed was a sound font but I made sure it had the same name. What is the best way for me to share my config file with you?

This is what your error says. Notice it’s not referring to a problem with your config file.
It’s the prop file that’s missing.
See if that file is on your SD card as well (should be) and move it to the place it’s being looked for. :wink:

1 Like

Okay Fixed that one onto another :no_mouth:

Arduino: 1.8.19 (Mac OS X), Board: “Proffieboard V2, Serial, SDCARD (SPI), 80 MHz, Smallest Code”

/Users/Joa/Library/Arduino15/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc-ar: Cannot find plugin ‘liblto_plugin.so’
exit status 1

Not sure what liblito_plugin is but I’m sure its has to do with ardunio?

liblto_plugin.so is a part of the arduino-proffieboard plugin, so it would seem it still didn’t get installed properly?

Yeah, I guess so but I redid it again and it compiled, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

ok. You might just do a more thorough remove-reinstall. Follow these steps.

• Go back into boards manager and remove the plug in.
  • Quit Arduino.
  • Finder menu “Go” and enter ~/Library/Arduino15/packages
  • Trash the proffieboard folder.
  • Open Arduino and re-install the plugin.

EDIT ok you got it working, great. Good to know “just doing it again” might work :slight_smile:

You may also need to cache the profezzorn.github.io dir in ~/Library/Arduino15/cache

1 Like