Tracks Can't Play

Hello! I received my first proffie neopixel earlier last week. Yesterday I installed several new fonts using a few YouTube guides. Everything works perfectly… except for playing tracks. I’m using sac22c’s 1 button prop file, but when I press the button twice while off, nothing happens. I haven’t changed any of the prop files after I downloaded the 6.7 folder either. I converted the music into 16 bit, mono, wav files. I have a folder labeled “tracks” within my sd card alongside my font folders. I’m unsure of what I’m doing wrong in this scenario.

This is a sample of how my config is currently coded, (I’m not including the whole style).

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP
#include "proffieboard_v2_config.h"
#define NUM_BLADES 1
#define NUM_BUTTONS 1
#define VOLUME 1800
const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144;
#define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 3.0
#define ENABLE_AUDIO
#define ENABLE_MOTION
#define ENABLE_WS2811
#define ENABLE_SD
#define ENABLE_SERIAL
#define COLOR_CHANGE_DIRECT
#define DISABLE_DIAGNOSTIC_COMMANDS
#define SA22C_THRUST_ON
#define SA22C_TWIST_ON
#define SA22C_TWIST_OFF
#define IDLE_OFF_TIME 60*5*1000
#define SAVE_STATE
#define SPEAK_BLADE_ID
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PROP
#include "../props/saber_sa22c_buttons.h"
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PRESETS
Preset presets[] = {

{ "Awaken", "tracks/King.wav",

Don’t you use a long click to start/stop a track in the sa22c prop?

What does Serial Monitor say?

1 Like

Nope. Long click (and wait) changes the sound font. Double click while off changes music according to the prop file.

Serial Monitor tells me that the file (track/King.wav) can’t be found.

That would explain why it doesn’t work.
Is tracks/King.wav on your SD card? (in the top level, if it’s in the font directory, then you need to use Awaken/tracks/King.wav in the preset.)

“King.wav” exists on the sd card in a separate folder from my presets, labeled “tracks”.

track or tracks matters.
If your preset says { "YourFont", "track/King.wav", then it’s going to look for a folder named track, with no s.
So if you put the file in a folder named tracks then you need to make your preset the same, verbatim.
{ "YourFont", "tracks/King.wav",

That’s my bad. The other post was supposed to say tracks/King.wav. But, I do have both the folder and the preset as tracks.

I don’t suppose it’s called King.wav.wav ?

That… was what the preset should have been called… It’s fixed now, but essentially the song(s) were named “King.wav”. I just deleted the “wav” part of the title and the tracks are able to work now. Thx for helping problem solve this.