Saber stopped uploading during upload

I highly recommend trying a few different cables, as micro-usb cables can be quite fickle.
(I know of at least one case where the 5th cable tried ended up working.)

ok ill try that…ive tried 3 so far.
and while i have you. i REALLLLLLY love what you have done for the lightsaber/starwars community!
i started with xenopixel and went to golden harvest, which btw ghv3 board is insanely cool but yours ive been wanting since i started i just wanted to progress to your board. i also want to thank you again for helping man cuz im sure you and fett have A LOT on your guys’s plate. also because of you two im now addicted to this stuff and when i say addicted I MEAN ADDICTED to the point of almost losing my relationship and my girl being jealous of the sabers lololololol
much love homie

I’m confused why you’re manually setting the board to bootloader mode.

First, in your config file,
#include "../props/saber_FETT263_buttons.h" shouldn’t have capitalized FETT263.
Next,
#include "../sound/sound_library.h"
doesn’t belong in the CONFIG_PROP section, or in the config at all for that matter.

Straight as it is posted to pastebin, it compiles for me at 85% of max, so maybe you’re not compiling the config file you think you are.

If you type some junk on its own line in the config like zudsiofgnalsdnfg, does it throw an error pointing to that when you try to verify?

as i sit here trying cable by cable i put on “duel of the fates” by john williams. probably my favorite song as of right now. this stuff has turned my life into a movie that ive loved since its first release. its kind of like the dark side that pulls at the light inside of a jedi knight.

i just seen this sloppy…that sound library thing was in the original config. i bout the core from darkwolfsabers. i’ll take it out and see what happens and will let you know about the gibberish lol

also bud, i should uncapitalize all the FETT263’s, correct?

i also want to add…you guys know that in arduino under tools where port should say com something…it doesnt even let me pick. like theres nothing connected.

Arduino: 1.8.19 (Windows Store 1.8.57.0) (Windows 10), Board: “Proffieboard V2, Serial + Mass Storage, SDCARD (SPI), 80 MHz, Smallest Code”

c:/users/koni/documents/arduinodata/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe:C:\Users\koni\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\proffieboard\hardware\stm32l4\3.6.0\variants\STM32L433CC-ProffieboardV2/linker_scripts/STM32L433CC_FLASH.ld:224: warning: memory region `SRAM2’ not declared

c:/users/koni/documents/arduinodata/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: changing start of section .bss by 8 bytes

c:/users/koni/documents/arduinodata/packages/proffieboard/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/9-2020-q2-update/bin/…/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/9.3.1/…/…/…/…/arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: changing start of section .bss by 8 bytes

Sketch uses 224488 bytes (85%) of program storage space. Maximum is 262144 bytes.

dfu-util 0.9

Copyright 2005-2009 Weston Schmidt, Harald Welte and OpenMoko Inc.

Copyright 2010-2016 Tormod Volden and Stefan Schmidt

This program is Free Software and has ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY

Please report bugs to dfu-util / Tickets

Opening DFU capable USB device…

ID 0483:df11

Run-time device DFU version 011a

Claiming USB DFU Interface…

Setting Alternate Setting #0

Determining device status: state = dfuERROR, status = 10

dfuERROR, clearing status

Determining device status: state = dfuIDLE, status = 0

dfuIDLE, continuing

DFU mode device DFU version 011a

Device returned transfer size 2048

DfuSe interface name: "Internal Flash "

Downloading to address = 0x08000000, size = 224496

Download [===================== ] 86% 194560 bytesError during download get_status

Error during download get_status

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

holy crap. thats the first time since the first time i tried where i seen a download bar like that.
i do want to say that when i plugged the board in this time my computer beeped like its supposed to when you plug something in

i keep just hitting upload. some stop at 0% some at 85 some at others so imma just keep trying i guess till it goes to 100

I GOT IT
i just had to keep clicking upload for some reason?
it would stop in the middle of the download constantly for some reason

fett. i’ll be becoming a patron soon buddy.
I seriously thank and appreciate everything and all the help ALL of you do! and thats some real shit guys. i dont have friends cuz of some bad/stupid stuff ive done in my past so i’m better by myself. so these sabers and everything fill the gap for that sort of thing. Thanks again to fett, freddrik, and sloppy. fast responses from you guys will forever be appreciated. Freddrik. idk if theres a way to help you out? like how i can become a patron to fett? i’d like to help in any way i can. like i said, sabers are in a sense my friends lol so if i can help you guys in ANY way i dont mind it. i dont have much money but will donate what i can to keep this hobby alive. well im gonna go and try this bad boy out! may the force be with you all! if yall have questions or want to let me know how i can help you can find me on facebook. my names Taylor Joe Oost on there. I’m the only one so it wont be hard haha! keep it up guys!

Still acts weird but it’s nice to know that the board wasn’t broke and just to put a new blade styles on I gotta keep hitting upload till it goes through but it’s on

Ok, I’m glad there’s some progress, and I know you’re excited and obsessed, but keep the posts “family friendly” and tone down the obscenities.

If your uploads are stopping midway, it’s almost always a connection issue, meaning the cable is bad, or the USB port (either on the computer or the board) is faulty.
Try a different USB port on the computer, and/or a different (a.k.a. brand new) cable.

lol i hear you man i’ll delete them ones…kinda got too excited and after i send it it did feel kind of wrong which is weird cuz i let them words go like its my job in real life lol.
but question. for fetts edit mode. do i have to put them things before or somewhere in all my styles for it to work? i forget what they specifically are but you know what im talking about. the stock styles dont work with it so im guessing i gotta put them in there.

Edit Mode documentation here