Proffie V2 Saber

My custom built proffieboard v2.2 saber will only do a boot sound and the voice sounds. No light will show and I cant do any other sounds. I’m new to this so this might be an easy fix but if anyone could help that would be great. Everything is wired correctly and my voltage is 4.1

There are thousand ways to wire a proffieboard, all of them correct.
Show us your config file and tell us how your saber is actually wired and then maybe we can tell you what is wrong, or what to check next.

I fixed the lighting and everything is working fine including the AUX button but the power button does nothing but turn the blade off. Here is my config.

#ifdef CONFIG_TOP
#include "proffieboard_v2_config.h"
#define NUM_BLADES 2
#define NUM_BUTTONS 2
#define VOLUME 2500
const unsigned int maxLedsPerStrip = 144;
#define CLASH_THRESHOLD_G 3.0
#define ENABLE_AUDIO
#define ENABLE_MOTION
#define ENABLE_WS2811
#define ENABLE_SD
#define SHARED_STATE
#define SHARED_POWER_PINS
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PROP
#include "../props/saber_sa22c_buttons.h"
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_PRESETS
Preset presets[] = {

};
BladeConfig blades[] = {

{ 0,
WS281XBladePtr<144, bladePin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin2, bladePowerPin3> >(),
WS281XBladePtr<26, blade2Pin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin4> >(),
CONFIGARRAY(presets) },

};
#endif

#ifdef CONFIG_BUTTONS
Button PowerButton(BUTTON_POWER, powerButtonPin, "pow");
Button AuxButton(BUTTON_AUX, auxPin, "aux");
#endif
  1. Have you read the top of props/saber_sa22c_buttons.h so you know how to use it?
  2. What does it say in the serial monitor when you push the power button?

A few comments on your config file:

• You have no presets, that won’t work properly.
  • SHARED_STATE is not a ProffieOS define, it won’t do anything so you can remove it.
  • SHARED_POWER_PINS is only needed if multiple blades use the same power pins, which yours don’t, so you can remove it.

PS: I edited your post and put three backticks before and after the config file to make it show up better.

Thank you and yes I have read all of the sa22c file and it does the boot sound when I press the power button and turns the blade off.

The serial monitor is a good place to get a clue as to what it’s doing/trying to do.

Silly question though: Is the battery charged?