I constantly have to disconnect and reconnect the cable to my Proffie board to refresh the page’s options. Sometimes it freezes up, and the edits I make on the website don’t transfer over to the saber, but when I disconnect and reconnect the cable, they work again… for about 2 minutes. Then I have to disconnect and reconnect again. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix it?
That sounds really bad. I’ve heard of people having problems using it in the past, but I haven’t been able to figure out what causes those problems yet.
What kind of computer are you using?
If you pull up the developer tools in your browser (Ctrl+Shift+J if you’re using chrome on windows.) do you see any errors there?
What version of ProffieOS do you have? Have you made any modifications to it?
I’ve had similar issues as the OP, and listed answers to the questions you listed below.
- MacBook Pro running MacOS
- Chrome/TeensySaber Extension
- N/A; didn’t have a chance to do that last time I had these errors.
- ProffieOS 6.7 (same issues on earlier OS6 versions)
- Windows PC
- Haven’t tried that yet. Will get back to you on that.
- I have the most recent version. 6.5, I believe?