Fresh proffie config on Sabertrio - blade compile error

Doing fresh proffie install and config. Nuking the unnecessarily modified Sabertrio OS and starting from zero. Slight learning curve since factory ProffieOS and S3s OS are not 1 to 1 and they modded it a lot.

Some eyes on the config would be great. I’m almost there. Using Fett builder. Simple nothing crazy style for teensy soundfont. I just want ONE working for proof of concept, then I can play with preconfigs, etc.

2 blades:
-Sabertrio 32" neo-pixel

-Activation button led ring (single color red LED is on/awake when saber on, off in deep sleep. No change with blade activation)
I believe this is the issue
I have tried using the S3 StylePtr white code without success, so I tried an on/off power save single pixel in the builder. Probably got it wrong.

Also have blade plug, but that’s probably irrelevant at this time

See attached below

Orig S3 Config

My new simple config

Error

Your BladeConfig has an error in it.

CONFIGARRAY(blade) should be CONFIGARRAY(presets)

BladeConfig blades[] = {
 { 0, WS281XBladePtr<133, bladePin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin2, bladePowerPin3> >(),
    SimpleBladePtr<CreeXPE2WhiteTemplate<550>, NoLED, NoLED, NoLED, bladePowerPin1, -1, -1, -1>(), CONFIGARRAY(blade) },

};

change to:

BladeConfig blades[] = {
 { 0, WS281XBladePtr<133, bladePin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin2, bladePowerPin3> >(),
    SimpleBladePtr<CreeXPE2WhiteTemplate<550>, NoLED, NoLED, NoLED, bladePowerPin1, -1, -1, -1>(), CONFIGARRAY(presets) },

};

Fett263: The magic man with the magic coding hands :sunglasses:

The activation button light only turns on when the soundfont is activated though.

Sound needs help (no bass), and the style needs adjusting, but it works!

Just select an “Off Behavior” for your 2nd style(s). Looks like you have it set to “Off” currently in the styles.